HELP!! Brand new here, How long after implantation bleeding can I use a hpt

WannnaBaby

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope you're all well.

We are currently ttc, ive been off of the pill since July, first Cycle was 54 days, and I am currently on CD55.

I check my cm and cp religiously, a few times a day, On Friday and Saturday (CD 51 and CD 52) I had pink in my cm. It was only because I checked cm that I saw anything, it never made it to tp or to my underwear. TMI I know. I was expecting AF on day 54 which was yesterday and have not had a single inkling that she was about to fly in.

What I would like to know, is if the CM with the pink streaks was Implantation bleeding, how long should I wait before using a hpt? I don't want to test to early and get a negative.

I have been feeling nauseas on and off since Friday and have been so tired! but no other symptoms so far. not even symptoms of AF! normally I get really sore Boobs for a week leading up to it, this month, NOTHING!

Any and all help appreciated

If you suspect you had implantation on CD 51 and 52 and your period is due CD 54 that seems a bit late for bleeding. How many DPO are you?

I'd give it a few days for the test to pick anything up.

If you suspect you had implantation on CD 51 and 52 and your period is due CD 54 that seems a bit late for bleeding. How many DPO are you?

I'd give it a few days for the test to pick anything up.

Hi there :)

Thanks for replying :)

I O'd on cd 40, so today and 16dpo, BD'd cd 35, cd 40, cd 43

I have a long cycle but am adjusting after coming off of bcp

Hi all,

My account WannnaBaby has been deactivated as I worked out my old log in details. I will be posting as AshNTom from here on out Please come and join me in my ttc journal, youll get a better background of my situation and maybe be able to share some wisdom. The link is in my signature or hit https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc...c-journal.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->