Help! Breasts are so sore!!

Bunny_84

Reaction score
I haven't done a google search yet since I know some of you have experience with this, so I figured I would post here before going on a hunt for some relief.

My nipples are staying completely hard most of the time and they are so so sensitive. And my breasts are throbbing and getting little tingly pains in them. I need some sort of relief because when I wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning I just want to hug them and cry. When I roll over in bed, just the shift of them is so terribly painful. I've tried wearing a sports bra and that doesn't help anything. The only other bras I have are underwire so they aren't comfy at all. Any suggestions for a bra that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg or a treatment for some relief would be lovely!

How far gone are you? My boobs were so sore up until about 9 weeks and theyve since really dies down now. I found wearing my padded sports bra was comfier than my underwired bra. Hope it eases soon :) x

I'm at 6 and a half weeks. And I've been wearing a sports bra off and on. It just feels like they are being squished too much up against me then if I take it off it just feels like they're too heavy to go free. I'm just a size B and I feel like they might be a size C already. My sports bra is fairly tight now. Do you think a heating pad or a cool rag might help?

Id suggest moving over to a maternity bra if you haven't, these are super comfy and i even wore them 5 weeks pp with my DS. Also, get some 'fuller's earth cream' its cream that you rub on your boobs/nipples, can get it from pharmacys and its quite cheap... :) Also, lettuce leaves are good - pop them in the fridge and use them when you need them :) they sooth the breast :) x

Bunny we are about the same stage in pregnancy! Yesterday mine were so incredibly wore I popped my eye mask in the microwave warmed it and placed it on my nipples and it helped significantly

I will have to try some of that fuller's earth cream. It's somewhat better today, but the other day I was hoping they would just fall off my chest. Lol! I was just so puffy feeling in my breasts that it was almost sickening. They're just sensitive now and not so puffy, sore and painful. I still get little tings of pain once in a while in random spots.

Auntsas, yay! I can have someone to compare symptoms and cravings with! Lol. How far along are you? And have you been dreaming about food or craving anything yet? Yesterday, I swear I woke up and could taste the bbq loaded baked potato that I was dreaming about eating. I even had to send my husband to the store to get the stuff to make them for dinner. I don't remember having food cravings or adversions with my first one. I even tried eating other things that were similar that we had on hand and everything just made me nauseated. So my body was set on a bbq loaded baked potato.

My nipples are so sore too! Just putting on a pj top has to be done with such care!!

Oh definitely! You just want to put some sort of cone over them, like madonna lol, to keep everything from touching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->