Help calculating...how many weeks pregnant im.

Raiders09

Reaction score
Hi

I had my last period on july 3.
And I missed in aug. My periods are not regular.

My doctor says I'm 5 weeks pregnant....according to my hcg level which is 2078.

Is she right....m I really 5 weeks.....

I have conceived after 8 years. I'm really scared. I really want this baby...

I had a ultrasound and we just got to see the sac....my doctor wants to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks....

You should be able to put your dates in any calculator online and it will tell you, however, my last period was july 2nd and I am over 8 weeks pregnant. If the doctor is measuring you at only 5 weeks, maybe your dates are wrong...do you have really long cycles?? That could be it as well. Good luck!

Yeah....some times I miss my periods. I missed June and had it in july....
Is it ok...

You should be able to put your dates in any calculator online and it will tell you, however, my last period was july 2nd and I am over 8 weeks pregnant. If the doctor is measuring you at only 5 weeks, maybe your dates are wrong...do you have really long cycles?? That could be it as well. Good luck!

Did you have your ultrasound...when did u have it....did u see your baby. I had it and I just got to see the sac...I'm soooo worried and scared...hope everything is ok...

It sounds like everything is perfectly fine. At 5 weeks I don't think you'll see much more than a sac. The heart most likely hasn't even started beating yet. I know it will be hard to wait but in 2 weeks things will be much different. You should see the baby and the heartbeat. Try to relax, everything sounds fine!

At 5 weeks I didnt see too much. Just a sac and a possible something and had to go back in 2 weeks and saw the heartbeat. :hugs:

I thought I was 8 weeks at my first docs apt, I counted 8 weeks based on my LMP. But when they did the scan, it measured 6 weeks 4 days...the heartbeat was great, and the doctor told me that I might have ovulated later than usual. So I was off by 1 week 3 days.
I usually have 28day cycles. So its best to go by the what the scan says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->