Help cd7 and pos ov ??!! advice please!

Charlie5

Reaction score
Hmmmmm help please ladies!!!

I stopped BCP in June and waited around 7 weeks for first AF than had second 40 days later (Monday just gone) which makes me CD7 today.

I did POAS well.....just cause i am an addict really and got this result. Sorry for pic is rubbish quality put if def darker than control line. Not PG as tested that too. Honestly took literally seconds for the dark line to appear - do you think it is my body just being screwy stillk from bcp? I was excepting another 40 day cycle? Opinons and help needed - this is really thrown me?!

PS. Will jump on Dh anyway!!!

Attachments

• P9260001.JPG
    P9260001.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
Oh that defently looks positive to me keep testing POK from now on to be doubly sure!

Check my post on this board- I've been testing positive on OPKs this month since CD7, and it's now CD11 and still testing positive. Odd, indeed!

yeh get bd and keep doin ur opk every day till u get a neg result...do u chart?? cos of ur last long cycle it looks like this one is guna be short...unless u get ur bfp of course(fx)
ur lucky u caught this pos !!!

It looks positive to me too - I wouldn't waste the day - get busy in bed girl! Check again tomorrow - I would check twice tomorrow. Ha, morning and evening.

It looks positive to me too - I wouldn't waste the day - get busy in bed girl! Check again tomorrow - I would check twice tomorrow. Ha, morning and evening.

Ha ha already checked this morning:blush: still nice thick line but considerably paler than last night but then I know not to use FMU for OV but just couldn't help it! Will check again when i get back from work tonight!!!

Thanks for all your help ladies :hug:

PS. Jumped on DH last night just incase and will do later too :rofl:

i had a pos opk on cd9 i think it was
hope you get your bfp :hugs::hugs:

Apparently it is possible to have smaller surges before you proper surge and your test pic looks like the Babywishes? which is meant to be one of the most sensitive OPKs (which means you're more like to see 'fade in' before/after ov etc. I def agree with the others that you shoud get busy in the bedroom, so that all your bases are covered even if you turn out to ov later. Good luck:)

Apparently it is possible to have smaller surges before you proper surge and your test pic looks like the Babywishes? which is meant to be one of the most sensitive OPKs (which means you're more like to see 'fade in' before/after ov etc. I def agree with the others that you shoud get busy in the bedroom, so that all your bases are covered even if you turn out to ov later. Good luck:)

They are from fertility plan on ebay but lots seem to be the same - sure just differently branded but same inside packet! Yes they do give a good fade in out pattern to give you an idea of whats happening - I like that at least it looks like something is going on!

Hmmm I was confused yesterday as had no OV cramps like last month so was sure was a blip but today have had cramps so am now unsure again! Anyway did another test after work and is fainter that yest but not as faint as other times - oh well time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->