Help chart. No temp rise after O?

Ashley25

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first cycle after having a chemical pregnancy last month so I was so so excited at the thought of ovulating and trying again. I had EWCM and a positive OPK on both advanced OPK and strips starting on CD15. My cervix was high and soft and I had cramps on CD 14, 15, & 17.

I just haven't gotten a temp rise to confirm ovulation. Also strange is yesterday, CD17, I had some watery/creamy brown tinged CM !! I was almost in tears because I thought I was bleeding again but found online that it could be ovulation bleeding. Please help with what could be going on , you guys always make me feel better =)

This morning I had 3 different temps at different times- 97.01, 97.50, and 97.26. I almost always ovulate on CD15-16 so I feel like I did ovulate but whats happening =( =(

Attachments

• IMG_8724.jpg
    IMG_8724.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi!

I am guessing you might of posted under the wrong heading as this is WWT, no TTC. But anyway I can give you my input!

I have read it is common for you body to get ready for you to O. Makes you have EWCM, high soft cervix etc but when it actually goes to O it doesn't for some reason. So it ramps up to O but doesn't. Often your body will try again a few days later and hopefully you will ovulate!

As I understand it- you have not ovulated if there is not a temp rise....

I would say give it some time. It's hard really to see the pattern with only a day or two of post-O temping. You might get a huge rise, or it might be more gradual, but over the course of a week, it will be clearer. Or it could be your early temps were just off, which is why you don't see it. It could also be that you actually didn't. The month I got pregnant with my daughter I had loads of obvious EWCM a few days before O, was sure it was happening, no temp rise, EWCM went away, and then came back a few days later, then had an obvious temp rise. We hadn't had sex earlier in that week when I first thought O was imminent as we were visiting friends for the weekend (and sleeping in their lounge!), so I was really disappointed, but then EWCM came back and we timed it right, and I got a BFP that month. OPKs can still be off, so I would just carry on and assume you haven't yet and just see what happens. You might get the spike now or you might actually O later in the month.

My chart the cycle I conceived my last daughter looked like that in the beginning. It was constantly up, down, up, down. Looked like a mountain range. I didn't think I would ever ovulate but alas my chart did end up confirming O about 3 days after I had a major temperature change. On your chart it does look like your temps became a bit more steady after CD13, which is around the time when most people O. As the pp said maybe you just need a few more days for O to be confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->