Help choosing a girl name!!!

Gabrielle22

Reaction score
Okay, so far I have
Malaya Aunabelle (ah-na) Chapman
Madalyn Aunabelle Chapman
Cadence Aunabelle Chapman

I definitely want Aunabelle as a middle name, or Auna.
It's a little difficult finding a first name to fit it well.

I think they all flow really nicely! I do like the name Cadence, but they're all very pretty names. I don't think you'd go wrong with any of them to be honest.

I'm stuck, too.

Right now we like Madelyn Grace, but not really sold on it completely. Just the best of the lot.

Others we kind of like are

Emma Jane (Emma is his grandma's name)
Emily
Chloe
Olivia (don't think this one really has a chance, but we like it)

We like Grace or Jane as a middle name because we love the meanings after all our losses.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies ;)
It's so hard to find a name, every name that I like I can at least think of 1 person I know with that name haha
But luckily idk anyone with any of these names :)

Love all those names. Especially Cadence. I'm a little biased DD is 7 and named Caydence, just with the y. Loved the name and how unpopular. We've ran into only 2 other Caydences ever. Love the spelling of the middle name too!

What about Madalyn Auna? Either way cute names!

I quite like Malaya its unique but pretty

Cadence is second best

dont like Madelyn too common and always makes me think of McCann

I love the name Auna (ah-na), it's actually spelled Ana, and pronounced Anna, I've herd some people from different cultures pronounce Anna differently. Mexicans pronounce it Auna...so I added the "U" so people would know the difference. I'm still considering just Auna as a middle name. I like Cadence but lots of people are naming their kids Cayden, I think it's too similar. Ugh, hard choice! Lol thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->