help choosing nursery for my daughter

A

almostthere

my daughter is due to start school nursery in september. our local school is 2 minutes walk from our house but we applied to put her in a school about 2 minutes car journey from our house. this is because it is the best school in the area with outstanding ofsted report etc. plus i spend most mornings there at various playgroups etc and all of her friends are going to this school.
problem is all of her friends have been given morning places and she has been given an afternoon place (meaning she will be on her own and we tend to spend full days with these friend because of my job so they will all come home and she will have to go to school and any activities or outings we plan as a group will be on an afternoon so she will always miss out) because i am already there on a morning (until about 11.30) it will mean i will have to rush home to feed her and change her and get her back to school for 12.20 and i have to pick up children from another school at 3 meaning someone else would have to pick her up 4 days a week
now i dont know what to do, the school near our house has a good ofsted report and morning places available.
there was a lot of applicants for the outstanding school so should i just be grateful that she got in no matter whether it is mornings or afternoons or choose the more convenient option and put her in the closer school and at least i would be able to pick her up myself
sorry for long post, took a lot of explaining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->