Help CLOMID has me so confused!!!

sharsam1

Reaction score
Omg help! Ok this cycle we decided 2 try clomid 2 try and conceive. I started my 1st dose on 7/3-7/9 at 50mg.. I had a positive lh surge on the 19th. We had out of town emergency and stressed didn't bd until the 21st. I figured I missed but at least I know I ovulated strong. Had ultrasound on 7/23..tht showed follicles n both ovaries...left side dominant.Confusing seeing tht I ovulated on the 19th! Appmnt was booked til the 8/8 2 c the doc! Well on the 8/1 EWCM again very horny...dtd...also on the 26th. Painful cramps left side 8/2 assume af. Had light pink then brown spotting..but no period! Did I mention cycle is clock work 28-32days...but clomid caused late ovulation...What the heck is going on my boobs & nips were sore...after spotting yesterday everything went away and the pain....PLEASE HELP LADIES!!!!!!!!!! Appmnt not til Friday.

To be honest I'm not really sure? Clomid can lengthen you cycle depending on when you "actually" ovulated. Some women can ovulate twice in one cycle, so it could have been clomid caused one ovulation and your body naturally ovulated again?? Maybe?
This cycle (with clomid 50mg) I had 5 eggs , on my right side only, and 3 mature at the time of ovulation. Twins run in my family on my mothers side so I guess hyper ovulation and clomid could have been the reason I had so many eggs?....or it could have just been that my body "liked" clomid ha ha.

I have different symptoms each month before AF arrives! Sometimes my boobs hurt, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I get cramps,sometimes nothing until the minute it shows up. Last month I had super sore nipples only so I thought it might be a sign.....but sadly no :(
I almost always have spotting before AF for a day or 2 but I have had it where I spotted one day, nothing the next, then spotting the following closely followed by full AF.
Hang in there and I hope it all sorts it's self out soon for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->