Help! Confused!!!!

ladydray

Reaction score
Ok so I'm in a right tizz.
Yesterday morn I did a test with fmu because I'm 8days late. Looked negative but I didn't wait the time it says put it on window sill came back and it had 2 lines
Did another one at11 nd was bfn
So took another with first response and got a faint bfp
So took the remaining first response this morning with fmu and Bfn!
What do I do?
I'm so Confused and upset!

Oh no! What a tease.. thats so unfair. :(

Try not to panic, it might be that the other brands arent as sensitive or arent picking up the hcg.

Im not much help because I have never had a bfp but if you had one from first response then thats a good thing surely... Have you used a digital yet?

Maybe try and schedule an appointment at your doctors and politely demand some bloods be done.

Good Luck!

Best thing to do is wait until tomorrow morning and test with another Frer.
Use the 6daysooner if you can. It's possible your level is still low, and just a slight diff in urine concentration is causing the change in results.
Either way frer line should be back and/or stronger next day fmu.
GL!

They were both frer 6 day early ones. Yday afternoon and this morning.
I went back a few hours later and there was the faintest line but hubby could see it too.
I'm going to have to wait but it's driving me insane!!!!!

How many days post Ov are you?
You may just need till tomorrow for consistency.
But for what it's worth, frer evaps aren't usually pink, more a gray space, very thin, and/or indent.
If you see pink the chem strip is likely binding with some hcg, just may be a low amt.
If you post a pic we will be happy to stare at it for you lol.
FX for you that it's just the stsart of your BFPs!

I actually have no idea! We dtd on 17th August. O had period pain on the 20th but I get that when I ov so could have been then or implantation?
I keep trying to upload but it keeps telling me file is too large!
I'm desperately trying to wait until Sunday at least :-/

No worries If you only DTD on the 17th, then the 20th would be too soon for implant pain, but could be O pain, so bfp still possible.
Sorry there is no great answer other than give it some time and retest. If you saw something on this test, then 2 days later should be stronger as the hcg should double. FX for you~!
:dust:

You may be able to make them smaller using A photo program or Paint program

Another :BFN:
I'm giving up testing. The faint positives are awful when u get a huge negative
I really had my hopes up :-(

hopefull you can see these these were both early ones but bfn on tesco and asda ones

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 14
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 9
HECK yea I can see those lines !!
Are you getting them anymore?
If you look at my siggy you can see I had lines, but gone now, so I'm waiting for AF
I'm sorry you are going through this, but usually when you go from bfp to bfn that soon, the body has stopped the process do to something going wrong with cell division, hormones, implant etc.
I know it's heartbreaking, but alot of the early preg process is truly out of our hands.
Pls let us know if you still see some lines, and how you are!
:dust:

The test I did today are definitely bfn, been told they are only 25miu but the faint lines are early ones.
I suppose either way I'll know soon. I'll either get a more positive or I'll bleed :-/

Sorry ladyd...I just played the limbo game and it sux :(
GL to you hun!

Sorry to hear that for you both :nope:

Its so frustrating and I cant imagine what it would be like to have the bfp and then it taken away from you.

Im 15dpo, cd31.. bfn, the waiting game is awful but im thinking im out because af feels like shes on her way.

I will still keep my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

Well AF has arrived :'(
It's heavy and painful so wonder if it's a chemical....
Onwards to next month as I have just bought a CBFM
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->