Help!! Coughing

S

Serene123

Caitlyn keeps coughing and coughing like something is bothering her in her throat :(:(

Ella has had this for a week in abit, just a cough. Phlem may be the prob.
Otherwise has she been chewing on something that may have had small bits on it?
Not sure what sort of cough your on about :)

Bless you , no imo no need to phone ;)

Its going around at the moment , us lot are only just getting rid of it!

Teddy coughs sometimes - I think it's stuff from his nose that slides down..urgh. It can make him sounds as if he's weezing too. But it's just bogey. If you're worried see doc, but as long as she can breathe i'd not panic.

I have just been to doctors as Jack has had a bad cough for a week and the cough medicine is doing nothing...The doctor checked him back, chest, ears and mouth and said he had Bronchiolitis. And that it would clear itself up in a few weeks and there is nothing we can do as he hasn't gone off his food and is still his cheery self :)

Tegan has a bit of a cough atm - I wouldn't worry unless she gets a temp or a rash hun x

Seths had it as well but we've both had a bit of a cold.

Hope she feels better

xxx

Rhiannon gets one just before she cuts a tooth.. its like a bit of a dry bark.. is that what Cailtyns is like hun?

Grace has just got over her cough. It was terrible, not being able to do anything about it.

I was concerned so took her to docs and they listened and checked her out and said that her chest was clear so not to worry.

I thought I had wasted their time but doc said it was right to take her in case it was an infection.

If you're at all concerned - take her honey if only for your peace of mind
xx xx xx xx

Rhiannon gets one just before she cuts a tooth.. its like a bit of a dry bark.. is that what Cailtyns is like hun?

charlies doin this at the moment and cut a tooth a few days ago i did wonder if it was linked to teething xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->