Help. Could this be Implantation? First timer

ConfusedTTC

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here, but I have been browsing the boards the last few days.
Okay so I am really confused and I was hoping somebody has some insight if this happened to you.

I have a 28 to30 day cycle. Last period started 21st February and lasted for 4 to 5 days. On 25th Feb I did have intercourse (But I don’t think that is possible to get pregnant from) and then March 6th again both using no protection.
Now March 6th is around the time I am most fertile according to my calendar.

Well on the 12 March when I woke up I used the restroom and went to wipe and on the tissue was sticky mucus with some brown in it. After the first day, it really isn't that mucusy and if I want to see it i kinda have to insert a little up there.. (Sorry tmi)

My period wasn’t due for another 8 or 9 days when this started so I thought it a bit weird. But I have been under a lot of stress this month.
So anyways, I popped in a tampon cause I figure it was my period, and I wasn’t taking chances because my periods are super heavy. 3 to 4 hours later I take the tampon out, and nothing but a teeny bit of brown and a spec of light pink.

This has been happening on and off for 3 days now, and I don’t even need a liner as it only seems to happen when I wipe.
Everywhere that I have been reading constantly mentions mucus each time, but did any one just have mucus the first day and then seemed kinda dry the next?

As for any other symptoms, I am not sure because I am not trying to overthink it too much. On the 14th and the 10th/11th I had a ridiculously dry mouth and nothing could quench my thirst. (10-14dpo if i start counting at my window of fertility.)
Sense of smell is a little heightened but not to the point where It's super noticeably.
And I guess I started feeling nauseated yesterday, but that might be due to the stress I have been dealing with with my boyfriend.

I am waiting until my period arrives on the 21st before I take a test, but could this be implantation?

Thanks!

It is definitely possible.

Good luck!

Do you track any signs of ovulation? It could be. Also you do hear of some women who dry up when pregnant. It is also possible to get mid-cycle spotting and not be pregnant though. Update us when you test!

Okay, so I wasn't really tracking bbt or anything, just using my period and ovulation tracker.

I came off birth control over 7 months ago and my periods can be irregular sometimes. But they are usually later or skipped (which is rare)

I've never had ovulation spotting before either.

Lastly, spotting subsided by the end of the 3rd but then on the 4th before bed i wiped and there was pink on the tissue, no discharge.
Put tampon in, next day nothing.

I think I'm having a really odd period due to stress but then again it could be something worse... Cause I've been googling. :(

Staying positive, making an app with obgyn on Monday

Keep yah posted ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->