Help! Faint positive than bleeding.

Flutterbug

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am new at this and I would really like some help. I have been TTC since October. Me and my DB have a 4 year old and have been wanting to go for #2.

My first day of last period was on 2/2 for a 33 day cycle give or take day. On 2/19 I felt lots of cramping and had lots of fertile CM. Sorry if TMI. We BD'd for several days before that and then again on 2/21 and several days after that. On 2/25 I just started not feeling right. I started feeling aches and pains and I noticed my bb's were pretty sensitive. For several days after that I again still felt not right and has slight nausea. I tested on 2/28 and got a negative. I then again tested on 3/3 and got what I thought was a very very very faint pink line. At this time I couldn't tell if I was just seeing the line because I wanted it so bad or if it was real. The next 2 days I tested in the morning and again thought I seen faint lines on both of them. (Still not convinced.)

On 3/7 (Day of expected AF) I tested again and this time I could more clearly see a pink light but again very faint but darker than the last couple. Later on this evening I started spotting dark brown. I was pretty crampy and really thought AF was coming due to still not being convinced from how faint the lines were. I spotted all through 3/7 and then in the afternoon on 3/8 I started to spot lightly but it was bright red, the reddest I have ever seen it and it was only when I wiped. Than an hour later it started leaking onto the pad I had. I was pretty sure this was the end if I was indeed pregnant and throughout the evening the bleeding continued to get worse. I typically do not spot before my cycle and find out I am on it when I am full blown very heavy bleeding with pretty dark red blood. This medium bright red bleeding last through majority of 3/9. On the morning of 3/9 (which happened to be my b-day) I was just again not feeling right and things were starting to smell bad or super sweet to me. Between a gut feeling and how off my cycle was feeling I decided to take one more test. This time I used a different test and got a faint positive again but this one was darker than all the other faint ones.

Since yesterday morning I have stopped bleeding again but still cramping. I have heartburn and nausea that I can't seem to shake and it appears to be getting worse.

I was wondering what everyone thought. Am I really pregnant? Am I miscarrying or having a chemical pregnancy?? Why is it so far after my expected AF and I am only showing faint BFP? :cry:

Go and see your doctor, they will probably run blood tests to see if you are still pregnant.
I had a chemical pregnancy in December, started off as spotting and then full-blown period. I only ever got faint lines on the HPT's but it was picked up by a digi.
Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

You could deffo still be pregs hun...hcg levels usually increase every 48 hours or so...the fact you got a darker line 2 days after your last test is a good sign! I'd say test again tomorrow and see if you have a darker line with the same brand you used last. The fact you have stopped bleeding is also a good sign...some bleeding is very common and called breakthrough bleeding. I had a few episodes of bleeding when I was pregnant, and all was perfectly fine. It could also be that you were expecting 2 n the bleeding means you lost one. Seriously, so many possibilities. See how you get on tomorrow and plz let us know how you get on x

Faint lines might be showing as you may have implanted later too? Some women get BFP's as early as 7dpo and some way after their period, every pregnancy is different. Treat things as if you are pregnant, and until you know different. Good luck xx

It could go either way. You definitely need to get blood tests (spaced 2-3 days apart) to test your HCG levels and see if they are going up or down.

Some ladies get bleeding as the egg implants further. It could also be an early MC - this is how mine went, days of brown spotting gradually getting redder, it stopped and started again after a week or two.

I hope that all is well, your symptoms are good, but you really need the blood tests to be sure. Good luck :)

Well I started bleeding again this morning. Again it is only a medium flow and way bright blood. I am way tired today than I ever been with bleeding. I am getting ready to call the doctor and try and get in today. I will let you all know what they say. Thank you for the responses!

Awh so sorry you're bleeding again hun...praying all is OK for you though! x

Okay... Update. I tried to go see a OB yesterday and no one would see me without paying a $200 upfront fee. Multiple of the offices said if I couldn't pay the fee up front to go to urgent care. As this was all happening my right side started to hurt really bad. Went to urgent care and they wouldn't see me due to the side pain and ended up being sent to ER.

ER said that I miscarried again. :( I also have gallbladder and kidney stuff going on and almost was taken to surgery last night.

Well guess to back to TTC again. :(

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy...so sorry:hugs: My 1st pregnancy was a chemical pregnancy, and even though the loss is really early it still sucks!! The only ''good'' thing about a CP is that your hcg levels are probably really low so it shouldn't take too long for your period to return:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->