help feeling depressed!

Jessi'sbaby#2

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any one can help me. lately i have been feeling really down. today i just sat there and cried, i know i shouldnt be doing this as i have a wonderful life. a lovely little boy, a wonderful BF and our little bean on the way.

is this normal to feel down? :(

Hey hun.

It's really normal to feel like this when you're pregnant, hormones are flying high all over the place and are very unpredictable.

Is there anything in particular that's getting you down?

:hugs:

xxx

Your hormones are raging so it is normal to feel down and cry for what seems like no reason at all. That being said, if it continues for more than a few days I would go see my doctor about it as some women do get depression during pregnancy that is more than just hormones. I hope you are feeling better quickly hun. :hugs:

yeah there are a few things getting me down.

i dont know how to stop thinking about these things :( xxx

:hugs: aww im sorry your feeling down.. my fiancee was the same for a period of time.. and shes only 9 weeks but from the many many amounts of info and threads i have read with her about pregnancy its pretty normal to feel this way.. it will pass just try and keep your chin up .. hope all is well and wishing you a happy pregnancy x

Aw Hun, would it help to talk to someone you trust about the things on your mind? Sometimes it can do wonders to offload to someone else! I do hope u start feeling better soon flower! Speak to doc if it becomes more regular or constant! Lots of love xxxx

awww :hugs: i know how you feel, i keep getting like that. even the smallest things can set you off crying. shaun_1983 was talking about me :rofl: im his fiancee. we only found out on 23rd that im pregnant so all those times i was upset before i knew about the baby now have an answer.....hormones suck dont they. you will be ok. just try to focus on your lil baby growing more and more each day.....stay positive and relax yourself. try listening to some calming music, i do that. i play music to my bump :D its so sweet. one of those mother/baby moments.

anyway, i hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->