blessfull

Reaction score
Me and hubby can't think of boys names we like :shrug: lol

Was wondering if you lovely ladies could help lol

Also we want a middle name to :haha: lol

Earl?
Edward?

:haha::haha:

We have a formula now - we've struggled with names generally, and this one is worse than the first 2 lol.

Middle names we noramlly like them to have something to link them to a loved one. Earl's is Francis which is his grandad Frank's name (MIL's husband). Eddy's is Stewart - his Daddy's middle name, and his Grandad's middle name, and his great-great-uncle's middle name so linked there.

This one (while I'm not going to share) I've got a boy option and a girl option so we're set there.

First names - I usually sit and go through a wedsite with a pen and paper and write down all that I like. I then hand the list to hubby who will cross out the definite 'no' ones and will put a star next to the ones he really likes. I will then look the list over and cross out any that I maybe am not 100% keen on, and then hand the list back again and so on and so forth until we're got sort of 3 or 4 of each gender left. We'll then discuss them and pair them up with middle names, then wait for LO to arrive to claim one of them! lol

Sounds complicated, but it's worked twice and the list is down to about 10 options on each list now, so we're nearly there! lol :blush:

My OH has pretty much picked our*son's name! We just couldn't think of a name we both loved and there was nothing that I really loved so let him have the one name he really wanted! Its so tough with boys names with our daughter we both fell in love with it straight away! Xx

I would check out the thread which is a continuing one where people have rated the previous posters boy name and then post their boy name choice. A lot of people have posted both first and middle names.

Not only will there be a listing of boy names, but if popularity of the name is something that matters to you will be able to see if a certain name is being mentioned often.

Depends on your style?? I will throw some of my faves out there for you :winkwink:

Franklin
Sonny James
Brody James
Lincoln Jack
Logan Flynn
Flynn Thomas
Finn Jacob
George William
Maxwell Kyle
Samuel Oliver

We each made a list of first and middle, swapped, crossed out definate 'nos', put them into two bowls and pulled out one each until we found a good combination. It was fun if nothing else :haha:

Good idea with the 'Beautiful Boy's Names' thread though xjesx :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->