help for team pink....

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
I'm really not sure what to do right now - currently cd8 and finished clomid on Saturday. Me and Hubby really really want a baby girl although i'm sure neither of us would mind if our baby was a boy but it leaves me thinking do i ttc normally 5/6 days before O and 5/6 days after or just 5/6 days before and on O to catch a girl?!
I'm really confused :hissy:

think its just 5/6days b4 O uv no chance 5-6days after O...think its cos the girl sperm live for longer....sommat like that, i just want a baby...girl or boy :) sure u do aswell, but if u can do somat2help then hey why not...put conceive a girl in ur search engine and u will get all the answers :) good luck hun x x

oh my the dr's on there don't like that question. there are ideas on how to help but dr's dont' like it one bit hey?! Maybe i should just be grateful i can have a baby and just be happy with whatever i get.

hey, i read that you should have sex 3-4 days before ovulation to get a girl (as they live longer) or on day or one day before for a boy (as they swim faster and are more 'targeted'!!). It tells you on fertility friend (called the shettles method...or something like that!)

if you truly don't mind either way then probably best just to BD as much as possible throughout ovulation though as this is only a theory and many people have done different to this and still got either a boy or a girl so i truly don't think there's anything or much in the theory!!!
x

Was browing FF forums tonight and found this and thought of you!

Hello!! My husband and I are trying to have a baby girl, using a combination of a bunch of different methods I've heard about. We currently have a 4 year old son. I work as a nurse in a long-term care facility.
The supplements I'm taking to help conceive a girl are:
3120mg of Cranberry
1 super B-Complex (for energy)
1 Daily Prenatal
1 Acidophilus
These are all in one pill:
600 IU of Vitamin D
1000mg Calcium
400mg Magnesium
15mg Zinc

We are also BDing from AF to ovulation (or attempting, poor DH ;) ), missionary position, no big "O" for me, and monitoring my pH. The DH also takes 1500mg cranberry and 1 acidophilus pill each day (that's all he said he would take).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"