Help from fellow tempers

jessthemess

Reaction score
So I'm on 2000mg Metformin and 150mg Clomid. I have PCOS and I do not ovulate on my own, but I do ovulate on Clomid combined with Metformin.

Here's where I need help. Tpyically my pre-O temps are 97.5ish. Last week I was really sick and stayed home from work for days and my temps were 97.9ish which is close to my typical post-O temps, I had a fever even after taking cold medicine with acetomenphine. A few days later I had a super positive OPK this Tuesday after I finally felt better from being sick last week. My temps have been doing their normal slow rise the last couple of days but Fertility Friend would not give me cross hairs. Untilll I removed the high temps from being sick.

I don't normally believe in messing with your chart to get the response you want but I'm supposed to take progesterone 2dpo so if I ovulated I need to start today. I think the problem is my being sick caused several days of my pre-O temps to be as high my post-O temps :( and so fertility friend is reading my chart all weird.

Opinions please!

I'd ignore ff and go with your instincts. It doesn't allow for changes in temp due to illness. Good luck x

I did this one month as well - I think you're ok. You're just making what was an abnormality that is affecting your chart be a normality so you're current state is accurate (in my opinion).

Thank you both! I just wanted to make sure at least a few other charters thought it would be okay to ignore temps when I was sick, so I really appreciate you replying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->