HELP! Having vaginal discharge that looks a bit like plug??

angelbump

Reaction score
I'm a bit concerned i just wiped after having a wee and the cm was a bit plug like. It was see through but gloopy and I'm sure there was a bit of a tinge there!?
Or maybe it was just the colour of wee as it's early in the day i dont know.
I'm having a mini freak out here!
Is this normal shall i go drs? Or epu?
I feel a bit silly as I'm not pouring blood or dying but could it be thrush or water infection? I'm not in pain but me and oh dtd the other day and i have been a bit sore in the noony since?
Please help with some advice or reassurance x

Maybe call your doctor, I'm sorry I have no advice but hope everything is okay:hugs:

You should be fine. Discharge in pregnancy is so varied. Don't worry. If you have thrush etc they will give your something so just ask the midwife. She will no from the description if it sounds normal. As long as it's clear or a very pale off white colour it's usually normal. It's itching and darker discharge usually green or really yellow. Your plug can come out and regrow I read x

You should be fine. Discharge in pregnancy is so varied. Don't worry. If you have thrush etc they will give your something so just ask the midwife. She will no from the description if it sounds normal. As long as it's clear or a very pale off white colour it's usually normal. It's itching and darker discharge usually green or really yellow. Your plug can come out and regrow I read x

I agree with this. If you're very worried, call your doctor, that's what they're there for. But it sounds normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->