help help!!

Mee_Mummy

Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3
Reaction score
Well I cam off the pill 3 months ago and since then I have had shorter cycles and shorter periods, I have been having leaky boobs since then and I had been dried up for about 6 months. I think I can feel flutters but it may be gas but I don't think it is.. I not had any other symptoms.. Well nipples feel sensitive but that's it.... I had a blood test and all my levels etc came back ok. One was borderline but ok so ithe leaky boobs isn't to do with a tumour or anything.... What's going on?! Could I be? X

You could be. I have you taken a hpt? I am a nurse and when it comes to breast cancer or tumor typically you will have pain, discharge, tenderness, and breast will be hot to the touch. I would take a hpt as some women bleed through entire pregnancy. If your af has changed it's "personality" it's something to investigate. As flutters will come earlier with second + pregnancy they still typically come in second trimester.
Your body may be playing tricks on you as well as your mind. As bowel movements travel through intestines it can cause twitching and movement and gas can cause same and almost a popping sensation. If your still concerned take a hpt and if you are preg congrats!! Good luck :)

Well I took 3 hpts aboiut 2 months ago and all came beck neg? Will take another one though just to be sure x

I came off the pill in beginning of february and had a normal cycle then they changed. Could this have anything to do with it? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->