HELP how many clothes?

Mrs L

Reaction score
This might seem daft to some of you but my little girl needs to go up a size to 3-6 months clothing but i am fed up of her not wearing the majority of her clothes she got loads when she first arrived!

So i am thinking this time around calm it down but i am having difficulties in working out how many clothes are reasonable!

What do you girlies have for your little ones? How many of what do you think i could manage with?

6-10 sleepsuits and vest
4 pairs of trousers
6 tops
2 dresses
2 cardigons
1 coat
socks/tights

I've been sorting/boxing my Caitlins clothes

Newborn & 0-3
3-6
6-9

3/4 large boxes *hide*

Not a good person to ask about sense lmao!

I've been sorting/boxing my Caitlins clothes

Newborn & 0-3
3-6
6-9

3/4 large boxes *hide*

Not a good person to ask about sense lmao!

But at least you know where i am coming from :rofl:

I have a sicky baby so I won't even tell you how many I've got.. :blush:

Well yer but at least you plan to stop? :lol:

I have filled 4 big drawers 4 small drawers and a wardrobe of stuff hung up with 9-12!

I also have a toy chest full of 12-18 :blush:

Well yer but at least you plan to stop? :lol:

I have filled 4 big drawers 4 small drawers and a wardrobe of stuff hung up with 9-12!

I also have a toy chest full of 12-18 :blush:

:rofl: Why do bambinos have to look so blumming cute in iccle outfits!!!:dohh:

I have ummm too much lol I change him about 6 times a day if not more becuase he spits up and i hate it ..so he gets to wear allot of his clothes lol

Colton's stopped spitting up as much now, so he pretty much stays in the same thing most of the day.
You want to make sure you have a variety of things though.
Enough onsies, usually cannot have enough, Colton wears them around the house, under things, everywhere, lol.
I think it might be easier with a boy because you dont have to worry about dresses, etc.

I'm buying Coltons 12-18 mo wardrobe, I'm making sure he has about 3 pairs of jeans, with at least one dark pair; a pair of khakis, enough shirts to last about a week (of course, we dont go out everyday.. so actually they last about 2 weeks), plenty of onsies/sleepers to wear around the house or under any button up shirts.
He's getting a jacket, and a warmer coat, plenty of socks and then mittens and a hat to wear out when it gets cold.

I'm not the best person to ask either, we have tons of clothes. :blush: But I have noticed she's being changed a lot more lately (4 times already today :dohh:) because she's been spitting up more

OH sod it who am i to try and economise! :rofl:

Looks like me and Niamh are hitting the shops big time with daddys credit card!:happydance:

Well I'm not the best at doing the washing so Kaya has about 12 tops 6 pairs of trousers, 2 pairs of dungarees and a couple of cardies. I would suggest that once your LO is thinking about crawling that you don't put on any dresses as they just get really annoyed when they catch their knees on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->