Help I am losing my mind!

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
Last night my nipples were hurting me which is unusual for right after a period so I decided to test. I took it and forgot about it. Hours later I came back and there was a second line with color. That is the picture of the pink test. (Its a dollar tree test.) So immediately I took a FRER and got a very faint second line. I don't have it pictured. The line is so faint I cant get a good pic of it.

This morning I ran out and bought another FRER and a Clear blue. The FRER was bfn but the clear blue which is pictured showed an outline of the plus size immediately. I have turned the picture negative so you can see what I am talking about better.

What do you ladies think. I left a voice mail for my fertility doctors but seeing as its the weekend I probably won't hear from them till Monday. Do you think the Clear blue is a real BFP.

1-1.jpg 1-2.jpg 1-3.jpg

I'd wait a few days and test again. If there' was enough HCG to cause symptoms you'd have a clear BFP by now. The clearblue doesn't look to to have color, just the antibody strip, most frers have a light grey line now regardless, and don't trust dollar tests outside of the time limit, that looks like an evap for sure. The only way to tell for sure is to wait a couple days and see. Honestly, no one is going to be able to tell you anything here for sure until it's obvious. FX'd you get a line with obvious color soon as the waiting game is sooooo stressful! Good luck :)

I see it on the Clearblue for sure! Dollar tree looks kind of evap-y but could be a funky test. Try again SMU!!

I see it on the Clearblue for sure! Dollar tree looks kind of evap-y but could be a funky test. Try again SMU!!

Actually in life the dollar tree has color. I hate trying to take pictures of the tests.

I only really tested because of how much my nipples are bothering me.

Why SMU is that better? Thats what the dollar tree one was done with I believe.

FYI you shouldn’t be getting sore boobs right after a period as your progesterone levels are at their lowest in your whole cycle so typically it sounds like maybe implantation bleed or break through? I say that clearblue looks nice and thick.. I’d retest and see what that says if you can get a decent 4 hour hold limited fluids should be able to get a decent result :) good luck I’m going through a similar thing atm... spotting for 5 days got a vfl and boobs are pinchy which I never get it’s a indication of hormone surge :)

Fx for you :)

FYI you shouldn’t be getting sore boobs right after a period as your progesterone levels are at their lowest in your whole cycle so typically it sounds like maybe implantation bleed or break through? I say that clearblue looks nice and thick.. I’d retest and see what that says if you can get a decent 4 hour hold limited fluids should be able to get a decent result :) good luck I’m going through a similar thing atm... spotting for 5 days got a vfl and boobs are pinchy which I never get it’s a indication of hormone surge :)

Fx for you :)

My nipples are so sore I almost considered putting my bra back on to have protection over them hahahaha.

As for the period it was 4 days long and one day was heavy flow but not as heavy as my normal. But one night I did bleed over the pad. I had no clots unlike I normally do. Plus my periods are usually closer to 7 days long. I know my mom had periods when she was pregnant with me.

I hope this is it for both our cycles!

Actually in life the dollar tree has color. I hate trying to take pictures of the tests.

I only really tested because of how much my nipples are bothering me.

Why SMU is that better? Thats what the dollar tree one was done with I believe.

Yeah no I definitely see it has colour but it’s much darker on the right side than the left, you know what I mean? Either way it’s super promising!

Some people have better lines with SMU, I always find my evening urine to be best :p

Fmu with clearblue was bfn. I'll wait till doc calls me back. I am so confused.

UPDATE: Had a blood test all was negative. I hate FRER so much. I get evaps from them and apparently so do I on dollar tree and Clearblue.

I must be a special unicorn who collects false positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->