Help! I don’t like any boy names!

MrsHedgehog

Reaction score
I have two girls and never struggled with finding girls names. The boys names I picked in my previous pregnancies (Ben and Austen) I wasn’t convinced on so was glad I could use my girls names. This time round I have a list of about 10 girls names which I love but no boys names. At this point I feel quite sure i’m having a boy. I prefer less common names so Ben is a bit common for my liking but I like the sound of it. I also like names that have some sort of meaning for our family which Austen does but I don’t like the sound of it so much and it doesn’t really go with my other two girls names. There really isn’t a single boys name that fits the bill. For girls at the moment our favourites are Ester, Cora, Flora or Stella. Any suggestions?

Well maybe you could find out the meaning of your favorites so far and then look up a boy that means the same. Like esther means star so a boy name that would relate would be like sirius . You never know what you could come up with.

I have a Cora, good choice! She's Cora Niamh.
I like more traditional names for boys too. On my list are James, Jack, Nathan, Jasper, Oliver, Harry, Leon, Joel and Dillon.
Names are so hard! Good luck choosing! Xx

I like the name Bentley, this pregnancy my possible boys names were Aiden, and Finlay but I'm having a girl so wont be using them.

I am the same, we have our girls name picked but the boys is proving very difficult. I have an Aston and I've never met another one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->