HELP i don't know what im doing?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Zebra Stars, Dec 9, 2009.

  1. Zebra Stars

    Zebra Stars 3RD Trimester

    Nov 23, 2009
    Likes Received:
    right so im about 5 weeks pregnant.
    this is my first pregnancy, & im so clueless what i need to do??

    when do i need a midwife?
    how do i get a midwife?
    what else should i do?

    sorry im not smart :/
  2. you need to go to your docters and get some folic acid which will help baby grow ect, and your docter should refer you to your midwife which you normally see when you are about 12 weeks, it may differ in wales but those are the general things to do
    and congrats :D
  3. chocaccino

    chocaccino Well-Known Member

    Oct 17, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Ok huni first you need to calm down- stress = not good
    Then you book an appointment with a doctor and they will, maybe check that you are indeed pregnant, print you off some info and tell you to take supplements/Folic acid (you could start taking them now) he/she will also refer you to a midwife.
    Then you will be contacted by your asigned midwife and everything will be explained! :hugs:
    PM me if you want to talk some more?
  4. annawrigley

    annawrigley Guest

    yep, as kim said pretty much :) make a docs appointment, go in and tell them you're pregnant. they will take it from there :)

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice