Help! I have line-eye!

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
Can anyone see anything on this, or is it just my stupid line-eye??? The pic was taken within 10 minutes of peeing. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3620I.jpg
    IMG_3620I.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 179
Hey sweetie...I can see something! Fingers crossed for you sweetpea. Sending you loads of babydust!:hugs:

can defoo see the faintest line thr :)
good luc hunni xxx

just got hubby to check it he sees it too xx

OOOOO!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow then! i will test in the morning with FMU. This was done with SMU, so maybe it will be darker in the morning. :D

I see a faint something fx for your next test try a frer :)

I've tweaked the pic to add contrast and saturate a little more. Then i inverted...

Attachments

• IMG_3620ca.jpg
    IMG_3620ca.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3620in.jpg
    IMG_3620in.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 50
Hmmmm i see it more now fx for your next test x

I've tweaked the pic to add contrast and saturate a little more. Then i inverted...

I see it more too. My invert doesnt work for some reason but how did you tweak it to add more contrast and saturate, dont even know what that means let alone what it does!:dohh: Im rubbish with comps.:haha:

I did it in photoshop, but i think you can usually do it in your normal photo editor if you don't have photoshop. I moved the contrast bar to the right a little and then moved the brightness to the right a bit too (they're usually on the same control). Hue and saturation is usually on a different control, but i ignore the hue part and just moved the saturation to the right a bit. Saturation is just how coloured it is, so if you moved the bar all the way to the left it would make the image black and white, but moving it to the right makes it more coloured. Hope that makes sense! :lol:

I did it in photoshop, but i think you can usually do it in your normal photo editor if you don't have photoshop. I moved the contrast bar to the right a little and then moved the brightness to the right a bit too (they're usually on the same control). Hue and saturation is usually on a different control, but i ignore the hue part and just moved the saturation to the right a bit. Saturation is just how coloured it is, so if you moved the bar all the way to the left it would make the image black and white, but moving it to the right makes it more coloured. Hope that makes sense! :lol:

Um ok thanks for that! Altho im still not hundred percent sure,but hey i can give it a go!:dohh:

i can see the line hunni fingers crossed for you :happydance: x

You is preggo, missy ...
:D

lol CONGRATS!!! :D

i smell one big, honking BFP :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see something too :D ...looks like the first tests that I took x

Yeah, i retested and got very similar feint lines on all. I am guessing it's BFN cause they would have got darker. :(

I'm going to get some of those bargainous FRER's when i next go to Boots though. They no lie! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->