Help!! I miss BNB

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi there!

Not sure if any of the Mods or admin can help!
For some reason when I log on at work, its saying that the server cant be found. Im pretty sure that BNB hasnt been banned as I can access facebook and other social networking sites. I also seem to be able to get on in the morning and have problems in the afternoon. Im not sure if its Coincidence that this has started happening with new server.

Hope someone can help me get my daily afternoon BNB fix!

Have you tried clearing your cookies from work hun? I know that can often help. - Especially after an upgrade

Thanks NeyNey!

Yup Deleted all my browsing history... passwords etc.

Dunno whats up with it! Will see what happens today! :)

Thanks xxx

And its happened again! Have had to get on here through another site :cry: do you think it has anything to do with work?? As it always seems to happen at 1pm??

Thanks

Samba xxx

Hum...not sure but Ill point this thread out to SC.... Maybe he can figure out whats going on.... :hugs:

I'm having the exact same problem Samba... never happened before either!

Having to use a proxy to access BnB which seems to be working fine.

Cleared the cache, tried using a different browser (I'm normally a firefox girl and tried IE), even tried using a different computer and it won't work... work definately haven't blocked it, I know that because my other half is the IT manager.

:hissy: I miss BnB

Glad Im not the only one Orange! However Im still getting operation aborted messages too. Not sure if thats any help.

Thanks

Samba xxx

I get these too, I just hit back and then go on my way with what I was doing. I vaguely remember a question about this before and SC said he thought it was something with IE. (correct me if I'm wrong SC)

Edit: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/143279-keep-getting-errors.html
not the same thread I saw but same issue.

I'm going to do an update tonight that (crossfingers) should stop the operation aborted messages.

It was me who posted the last one about the operation aborted and it only happens when I use IE x

funny you said that, I read this and went to go back to the main page when i got my first one of the day :rofl:

Well I *think* fingers crossed i've fixed my problem... I reallocated the defined access points on my phone for wi-fi... and then for my work computer, I've changed the DNS settings and hunky dory it works... yay!!

HI SC,

Do you think that may stop my afternoon log in problems? Downloaded Firefox which hasnt seemed to work!

Thanks

Samba!

Morning!

Im still having problems getting on at all now :cry: Got on yesterday fine, Its saying that windows cannot find host name.... server may be down! Do you think this is because work have banned the site?? All other social networking sites seem to be working fine!

Hope you can help! Thanks! xxxxx

Hi SC,

Yes just at work.... think it suggests that they are indeed blocking BNB for a certain time... can that be done?? :(

Thanks for looking into this for me!

ooooh Thanks SC it all seems to be working PERFECTO!!!!

I no longer have the shakes anymore! xxx

ooooh Thanks SC it all seems to be working PERFECTO!!!!

I no longer have the shakes anymore! xxx

I think I know what the problem was - wasn't my fault though LOL
I flushed the DNS from my end forcing everyones ISP to update again. Must have done the trick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->