help ib or aunt flo

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
So I thought I got af earlier today normally I have a very heavy flow I have never been really light. But today since like 11am it's now 2am i might have filled 2 tampons. Usually I have sore nipples from o to af which they have gone away. But the blood tmi is very light and I instered my finger to see and it's all like pink-red ewcm like better quility and amount than I get at o. Soo I'm confused I think I'm about 12 -13 dpo but it is possible that I od late 2 does this sound like ib

So I thought I got af earlier today normally I have a very heavy flow I have never been really light. But today since like 11am it's now 2am i might have filled 2 tampons. Usually I have sore nipples from o to af which they have gone away. But the blood tmi is very light and I instered my finger to see and it's all like pink-red ewcm like better quility and amount than I get at o. Soo I'm confused I think I'm about 12 -13 dpo but it is possible that I od late 2 does this sound like ib

If it's not normal then anything is possible. I went through what I believe was IB two weeks ago. It was very light and pink, it never went brown and it lasted for 5 days. It was nothing like my normal period.
To be honest you won't know if it is until you get a BFP (I still haven't got a strong +tive)

GL =)

Good luck Dixie!
I do know that stress can mess with your period, but I hope that's not the case. Have you seen anything in tests??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->