help! im bleeding

bakedbean

Reaction score
please, am i having a miscarriage? I dont want to lose my bean. I went to the loo this morning and there was broght red blood in the loo. I'm seeing the nurse in a bit - can i push for a scan? are the odds against me :cry: im 6 weeks and 24 years old

Hi,
Not all Bleeding can be bad sign, but I know docs can ring the EPU and get you a scan - I have read alot about ladies bleeding early on and not always being bad.. Keep us updated :hugs::hugs:

Bleeding doesn't mean you are losing your bean xxx Even clots, different colour bloods and sudden blood losses don't.

When i was pregnant with ds3 i had a big sudden gush of blood followed by clots and he was fine, he is here he is great.

Same with ds4 only it was over a bigger time period, and again, he is here perfect and fine xxx

Its hard not to scream i know, but just take it easy and rest today xxx

I bled (a lot) with both pregnancies. Its not always bad. Fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs:

Thank you ladies :hugs: DR was completely insensitive, smiling and joking about it. I have an appointment at the EPU on Monday. No more bleeding so far, so hopefully it's not bad and I keep my bean, like you ladies xx

I hate how insensitive doctors can be! I had a very heavy, blood gush with our first son for hours. Went to the ER, had a scan, the doctor then told me... 'Well your levels as 21,737, baby has no heartbeat. Congrats on your miscarriage.' He handed me the ultrasound report and told me to follow up with a midwife/OB.
I got home, distraught naturally, as at 20 years old that would have made miscarriage number two. Imagine my surprise when I was FINALLY able to get into see a midwife a month later, that I had an almost 11 week fetus, with a good heartbeat, and had a sub chronic hematoma that bled. Coltin is almost three now. Doctors that don't specialize in this area really have no business seeing pregnant women!
Hope the bleeding has stayed gone. Keep us posted :hugs:

That's awful! What a prick. I hope you reported him? :(
Glad everything was okay xx

First, you need to get a new DR!

Second, try not to worry (I know, easier said than done!). I had lots of issues in my first trimester, also had a massive bleed at 9 weeks, but baby was fine! Try to stay positive and rest as much as possible in your 1st trim.

:hugs:

Hey, it might be a hormonal bleed, I bleed on.and off for 9 weeks, had 3 scans at EPU but all is fine, I'm 15 weeks now and haven't bled for 6 weeks. Chin up, crossing everything for you x x

I can't really say because the two times I bled ended badly for me. But the best thing you can do is relax, minimal activity, no sex and just pray!

I had a bleed once and phoned up the NHS as it was a weekend and got put though from my doc's and he said you will MC and go lay down.. I was in total shock! How do you know this?? I came off crying my eyes out, I didn't have a MC but still why do they always think worst!
xx

Ooh dear it's terrible when they are so insensitive but I wanted you to know I had a massive red bleed at 9 weeks and was in pain baby was fine they have no cause for the bleed so it's not always bad take care

how are you feeling bakedbean?? Any more bleeding?

how are you feeling bakedbean?? Any more bleeding?
I'm worried, not enjoying the limbo of not knowing until tuesday, but okay thank you. No more bleeding, just small amounts of brown cm, so hopefully everything will be okay :flower:

it's a good sign the bleeding has stopped. Just get lots of rest and keep us posted. I will be thinking about you.:hugs:

Sorry ladies, I forgot to update. Everything with my little jelly bean is fine! Saw the heartbeat and little bean is measuring as they should! Only a small amount of pink spotting since then, so i'm hopeful everything will be alright :D

that's fantastic news! I'm glad everything turned out okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->