Help! I'm confused bfp or bfn?

Ttc12345go

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have been ttc for about 6 months now. I had EWCM and the BD'd with the hubby. I had some spotting that lasted 1 full day. Then my cm went to watery and for the last week it's been creamy lotion like cm. Cp is high soft and closed. Took a HPT 2 days ago and got a very faint positive and today I took another test different brand and it was negative. I have had sore nipps, slight cramp on the right side not continuous only after O. Stuffy nose and light headedness and I have been urinating more than usual. What do you ladies think? Period was due today. Thank y

Different brand may not be as sensitive as first brand that was positive. Can you get a more sensitive test and test with fmu? When is AF due?

Same thing happened to me today. 3 different brands, 5 tests and two of the brands said :bfn: (FRER & Walmart Cheapie) and I got faints on 3 of the same brand (IC). Some are just more sensitive than others. I could try to use the same brand as the first test or one that is more sensitive to get your :bfp: Good luck & Baby Dust your way.

Tested again yesterday still BFN but my cp is still high and tightly closed. Still having whute lotion like cm. Sore BBs nausea and vomiting. I can feel it this time. I can't wait to try another test. Waiting until Monday going to get a clearblue test. I will keep you updated and congrats on your BFP many blessings to you and your family.

Change in my cp and cm
Today my cp is slightly lower but not much and my cm is more sticky and a little watery but still lotion like cm there and my cervix feels swollen and it feels like the center has a mucus plug. Hoping these are good signs holding out testing until tomorrow with a more sensitive test will keep you ladies updated and any ideas what all of these changes could mean your feedback is helping me cope through the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->