Help I'm freaking out!!! Bleeding at 7 weeks pregnant but no cramping

mummytoharri

Reaction score
Hi everyone...not sure if anyone can offer me any advice but I'm freaking out! We have been trying to conceive for the past 2 1/2 years finally got the BFP that we have been hoping for. I'm currently 7 weeks but on Friday night found a small amount of red blood on my pants and then when I wiped after going to the toilet there was some brown blood. I went straight to the hospital as my Dr was closed. They did some blood tests etc and confirmed the pregnancy but said it was a 'threatened miscarriage'! They couldn't do a scan at the time because of the long weekend and said I'll have to wait till Tuesday to know for sure...in the mean time I haven't been actively bleeding but have had some small dark brown stringy bits of blood on the toilet paper when wiping but only in the morning! I am so scared that I am or have miscarried. I have no pain or cramping so am just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and what was the outcomes, good or bad? I can't handle this waiting it's sending me crazy!!! xx

I don't have the answers Hun but I hope all is ok. Sometimes some blood can be normal, and no cramping is definitely a good thing xxxx

Threatened MC is a stupid and scary name they give to anyone who comes in with brown spotting or blood in the first trimester.
No cramping is a good sign, and so is the brown blood!
I spotted from week 6-10 and then again during week 12, everything was fine.
It could be from a (harmless) SCH, or many other reasons no one really knows of.
It's common, but that doesn't make it any less frightening.
Hang in there and stay positive!

Hope everything is all ok. As the others have said bleeding or spotting can be normal. It never helps when you have to wait to find out if all is ok though.
Try not to worry in the mean time (harder done than said I know)

I hope everything turns out ok for you just rest up and take things easy until you have your scan.

Wishing you the best of luck xx

Nobody will know for sure until they do a scan hun. It wasn't very professional of them saying 'threatened miscarriage' as they have probably worried you unnecessarily now.

Good luck with your scan on Tuesday, I hope everything is ok xxx

Threatened miscarriage is basically ANY bleeding - as others have said.

Bleeding can be many things, and hopefully the scan Tuesday will reassure you :) try and keep busy to take your mind off it. I know how worrying it is, I had spotting at 9 weeks for 4 days, then a large bleed at 10+6 ish... Terrifying, but everyone was fine :hugs:

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to reply to my question! I'm sorry for not updating this earlier but unfortunately for us it wasn't good news and by Monday night we had a miscarriage. To say we were devastated is an understatement...I am taking the time to wrap my head around what happened but am hopeful for what the future holds! it certainly makes it easier knowing how many other lovely ladies are out there to offer support!! xxx

So very sorry lovely! Thinking of you and your family x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->