help im freaking out :'(

Mummy2Asher

mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
due to my obessiveness and constant worrying i sometimes do pregnancy tests...i bought a double one from tescos and i did one 2 days ago and it was a thick dark line and i did one a min ago and its slightly fainter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a deffinate line but fainter and im absolutely crying my eyes out thats ive miscarried! ive sent OH out to buy more tests and a clearblue digi one too but im distraught, i cant loose this baby aswel :cry:

No no no!!! Don't freak out! This happened to both me and NeyNey!!! The lines went waaaay fainter even though my blood Hcg was incredibly higher. Same with NeyNey!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE PREGNANCY TESTS!!!

Here is the thread where we were talking about it.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/260701-question-test.html

hun STOP taking the tests, just throw them all away and dont use one again! they will drive you absolutley nuts and they CANNOT tell you how pregnant you are, just that your pregnant, there not a good idea, once youve got the positive result thats all you need :D relax and enjoy bein pregnant :) xxxx

hun STOP taking the tests, just throw them all away and dont use one again! they will drive you absolutley nuts and they CANNOT tell you how pregnant you are, just that your pregnant, there not a good idea, once youve got the positive result thats all you need :D relax and enjoy bein pregnant :) xxxx

I completly agree. Dont take anymore. They cant tell if your about to miscarry or how preganant yoiu are. Drinking water before can make them fainter, so can the time of day. Please dont worry and please stop taking them.

thanks girls,
ive put all the tests away now, couldnt sleep last night from worrying :( xxx

Aww darling. The girls are totally right. There comes a point that preggo tests become useless because the level of HCG is so high is confuses the test and it shows as fainter. There will actually come a point where you will get negatives unless your wee is diluted. As has been said, it's 100% normal, please don't worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->