Help, I'm going crazy! 10 days late!

ktkandgonzo

Reaction score
HI all, first ever post for me, so sorry if it's rambly and weird.

I am on cd 42, no af. Normally have 31/32 day cycle, so this is weird. I also normally have sore bbs and cramps after ovulating, and I missed those all this month. Had nothing for my two week wait, then about day 34 got mild cramps, lower back pain, and headaches that lasted for days. No spotting, no nothing, but all BFN's! I went in and got a blood test yesterday and am waiting for results still, but this is tearing me up inside. I feel weird, super fatigued and spacey, which is NOT normal for me, but I have basically decided I'm going crazy and manifesting everything. Had less stress last month than on a normal month (at least until I was a week late!) Has anyone had this sorta thing and gone on to have a BFP? I keep looking for hope, but am trying to stay grounded. Google is not helping!

Aww bless your heart, it is hidious when the body does this! I really feel for you going through this :hugs:
A good friend of mine was getting negative tests till 7 weeks pregnant, would it be your first pregnancy? So that can happen.
Or similarly I was two weeks late once because of coming off the pill a couple of cycles prier and was not pregnant even though I felt it all.
I have been at least 5 days late from wanting it so badly.

The body can do weird things, there are so many possibilities, but I am praying that you're just not seeing it on the hpts and the blood test shows you a BFP! <3 All the luck in the world being sent your way. X

Thanks, yeah, this is our 1st. been off the pill for 7 months, and it's all been very regular till now. It's so infuriating, I hate waiting!

It might be! A lot of people don't do well with the at home tests. Crossing my fingers for a positive blood test! :happydance:

well, just got the oh so very personal email saying "negative test results" :o( So now I am simply left going, "Where is my damn period then?!"

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I swear, something got released in the air last month because so many of my friends, and myself included, had this happen. I NEVER have long or weird cycles, but I had a 43 day cycle last time. It was totally bizarre, and I was freaking out too. My period did eventually show up. So sorry this is giving you a hard time!

The worst.. sorry hunny :( But you do get to a point where you just want an answer don't you! Something must have gone 'odd' this cycle.. if you cut out chocolatey type things and do some physically stretching exercise like yoga or dancing, I have found it really helps to encourage a period that needs to start to hurry up, even just doing it in the living room :) Also I have found orgasms tend to delay my period for an extra day or two.. not sure why? Too much info sorry haha X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->