HELP I'M NEW!! Tight Lower Abdomen, Cramping, Vivid Dreams, Spotting - Pregnancy??

Missy_Munster

Reaction score
Hi ladies !!😘

I'm new here and I'm just wondering if any other women are experiencing this: On DPO4 I woke up having some pretty bad cramping and had a bit of nausea. I felt bloated and had lower back pain that hurt to the point that I didn't want to stand or move for about 25 mins (For the record: I've had lower back issues on and off from a injury that happened awhile ago but I haven't had any pain from it in the last couple years). I also felt very gassy so I decided to take tums which helped with the bubble gut feeling. I'm now on DPO7 and have had a tight feeling in my lower abdomen ever since DPO4 that has yet to go away. It doesnt hurt just feels weird cause I've never felt this way before. I'm definitely not constipated either. Today also when wiping after going to the restroom there was light pinkish spotting on the tissue. Implantation??:shy: I've also had really strange vivid dreams (one in which I'm holding a baby boy and a creepy women is trying to grab him by the head to hold him and other very odd dreams about my family)

I don't want to get my hopes up cause it's my 4th time TTC since January which happened to be when my husband had kidney failure which really messed with his internal chemistry and sperm count. Early this month on a positive note things were looking good for him health wise (hemoglobin and other lab results were in normal range again) and he was taking a supplement for sperm count and motility. So I'm really hoping this time is a go. Hopefully it's our month! 👨*👩*👧*👦💑

What do you ladies think? Anyone experiencing these symptoms or gone through this before? 💕

I don't really have any advice because I've been ttc for 6 months now. but this cycle i've also experienced the same "bubble gut" feeling and been having Vivid dreams. good luck to you!

I'm on CD 21. Had extremely vivid dreams (I never had them consequently like this) for a week during CD 13-18. Also going through very light spotting here and there.

My friend who is prego has been having vivid dreams since she found out, so I don't know if that's normal to have IF you are prego or just in general. :/

Welcome!
You're symptoms sound good, but try not to get your hope too high.
How did you confirm ovulation? 4dpo is really too early for implantation.
The rest sound promising though.

Good luck!

Baby Dreaming 6 The vivid dreams have been so strange. So far it's been 4 days in a row!

Cppeace Yeah I think the first days were mostly due to gas but still have pressure/tight feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm cramping right now. I'm gonna attach some pics of my ovulation chart and the spotting (TMI)https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/L0llip0p_Gh0ul/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-04/20170428_162419_zps3bfgdizo.jpg
https://https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qey3WcTAkHpZnnC1DcPNVapjDvH4jG0Faw/view?usp=drivesdk
view

Opps here's links since others didn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170428-192858.jpg
    Screenshot_20170428-192858.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20170428_131727.jpg
    20170428_131727.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
Anything is possible! But to me early Preggo symptoms can be quite unreliable. Everyone is different tho. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->