Help I'm on the pill! 10dpo. Grey or pink? Opinions much appreciated x

henrysmumkaz

One son & twin daughters
Reaction score
Title says it all really.

I take the pill (cerazette) like clockwork but I've been feeling particularly crappy lately with unexplained lower back pain, weird stitch near my right hip, headaches from hell and my boobs feel weird. All of this could be AF signs of course but they're not the norm for me.

Speaking of AF, it's due in four days on 23rd June. I have an average cycle of 26 days and this test was taken yesterday at 10dpo.

Opinions please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 185
Yeah.. I see that line! I'm not completely sure on the color. Was this taken in the time frame?

Yes it was. I'm not sure either. I also don't know why it's uploaded sideways haha!

Thanks for your replies ladies, I guess I'll see what tomorrow's test shows!

If it is within the time frame I would say Positive.

Get another test brand and use fmu stalking for an update xx

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll attach today's.. It's not fmu because I was peeing all through the night but I held it for five hours this morning and this is the result. 11dpo. I don't think there's any doubt on the colour now, it looks pink to me. I have ordered first response and clear blue conception indicators but they won't be here until next week. So I guess I'll just wait and see if the lines darken and/or if my period arrives.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 161
I cant see very well on the second test but deffo can on the first, erm if your taking the pill you shouldn't ovulate full stop so just so I know how do you know your 11dpo? Xx

I cant see very well on the second test but deffo can on the first, erm if your taking the pill you shouldn't ovulate full stop so just so I know how do you know your 11dpo? Xx

Because I've got a period tracker on my phone and it tells me when I should ovulate, if I were to ovulate.

i dont think you are pregnant there is a very small chance but i have had lines like that on ic,s before.
The period tracker will not work as the pill will alter your cycle good luck with the outcome you want xx

i dont think you are pregnant there is a very small chance but i have had lines like that on ic,s before.
The period tracker will not work as the pill will alter your cycle good luck with the outcome you want xx

That's why I've continued tracking the periods, because cerazette very commonly stops them. I don't appear to be that lucky lol. So I wanted so see if taking it did alter my periods at all. But nope not altered in terms of bleeding anyway. Still between 26-28 days. No idea about ovulation, just going by what it says on the tracking app and when it would have occurred.

I wouldn't think I'm pregnant either, except the pink lines are a little bit convincing. The grey ones are throwing me off. I've ordered decent tests anyway which I'll take next week if my period doesn't turn up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->