Help I'm on the pill! 10dpo. Grey or pink? Opinions much appreciated x

I'm just curious as to why you are getting periods on Cerazette. I take Cerazette and have done for some time and I have never had a period on it.

Do you have a period every month (you do know that you don't take a break with cerazette??).
I think I read that some women can have a period on it so maybe you are just one of them but I just thought I'd mention it.

Yep! Sadly it looks like I am one of the unfortunate few who still have periods while taking it. And yes I know there are no breaks. The depo injection made me bleed non stop for six months (which is all the time I could handle on it!) and that's meant to stop them too. Soooo I kind of expected them to carry on.

Just thought i'd comment as I relate to this! Depo made me bleed for 120 days in a row. Additionally, I had proof (via ovarian pain and ultrasound) that the pill doesn't stop me from ovulating. I suspect the effectiveness of pills might be hereditary as they didn't work on my mom either (I am a pill baby). So....I'd just caution you to be careful! You may still want to use a condom or something during your fertile window.

Gah. I saw your name in here and got so excited haha. My twins were BCP babies. I took it religiously too! Abbey was 6 mo old when I was feeling sick and tested. Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->