Help I'm so confused!!

Stargazer33

Reaction score
So yesterday I had a very faint Clear blue within timeframe, still spotting a little and this morning just a tad more but no flow just when I check up there. It's a lot of brownish stuff mixed with bright red to it and a lot of cm... sorry for Tmi.

But the reason I'm confused is because I took on test strip from my easy@home pregnancy test this morning and a clear blue again. The test strip came up with a faint but more noticeable line about 20 minutes after timeframe, the clear blue I saw a very faint line again within 1 minute. Of course I get super excited and took another clear blue with same morning urine and it looks negative :nope: what is going on????? I then took another IC in same urine and Nada????
I'm soooo confused???!!! My boobs have started aching more today, I'm not feeling down like I normally do before Af, I woke up very jolly actually. And I don't have any cramping, the only thing I felt yesterday was some needle pinching feelings for about 10 minutes and it went away.

I really need some input here ladies....

the best way to know for sure is go see your doctor! or try a digital

I would try a digital, that way its a very clear answer. . and stop checking up there :p if you are pregnant, checking cervix can cause some spotting because your cervix because full of blood vessels and sensitive. Good luck!

Thank you guys:winkwink: It's all so confusing though.... but I'm trying to think of all possibilities here.... I might be off when I ovulated? I don't chart nor temp only went by my cm. Or it's an implantation bleeding and that's why it's still uncertain results or I'm having a chemical pregnancy or just regular period?

But I usually get cramping ones I have started my flow and nothing so far. I guess I just have to wait and see if this spotting gets more heavy and test in a couple of days??

But thank you for your nice words and advice:winkwink: I won't get a digital until or if I get a better line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->