Help!! I'm so scared

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
right me and my OH just had sex and now i'm bleeding and i dont know what 2 do??? i went 2 toilet and there was nothing there but right after sex i used a towel and there was blood on it, i dont think i'm having cramps i feel fine, but i dont know what to do?? my OH did go deep so it could be that what should i do?? and it 12.50 at night here. i'm so scared i've lost the baby

It would be that bec he went deep he would have scratched the cervix opening? I am not sure.. I have just read this somewhere

If u havent seen any clots, then I think u r fine.

Good luck!

oh i hope so it wasnt very red, no clots or anything, i've had bleeding b4 when my OH went deep but that was yrs ago i've never had it since, should i go see the doctor or go 2 the hospital 2moro or do u think it will be fine??

sometimes the cervix is so sensitive in pregnancy that bleeding is very common.
hasn't happened to me, but then again, i haven't had any since i was like 11 weeks!!!

Go to the doctor just to put your mind at ease. They will probably just tell you to take it easy and not to have sex for a while. Maybe try asking your partner to not go too deep next time (im not saying he has been overly rough but it's a good idea not to if you're bleeding).

Hope you're ok.

awww thanks girl i'm just sat here thinking what 2 do, it wasn't rough sex just deep, i can't sleep now

was it fresh red blood or did it look more brown?

it was red but not deep red, it was red and whiteish

try not to worry to much, when i was around 6 weeks i had the same thing and OH went deep, i got so scared but had no cramps or clots, the next day i popped into hospital just to be safe and they gave me a scan and everything was fine, cervix was closed and strong heart beat, she said that because there is an increased blood flow to the vagina and uterus in pregnancy that if u have deep or vigorus sex sometimes it can burst some blood vessels in there and cause slight bleeding she advised me to not have deep or vigorous sex during pregnancy and me and OH have stuck to that and changed our ways...lol but i havent had it again so i take it she was right about the vessels bursting, i would get a check anyways hun just to put your mind at ease and just to make sure everything ok, dont panic and just rest until tommorow, if bleeding gets heavier ring hospital or go in for check up x x good luck hope u ok x

If I were you, I think I would go to the ER just to be on the safe side.
It is probably really nothing at all, but since it is so early on, the baby is so tiny right now that you can never be too safe.

Hope all is well girl.

try not to worry to much, when i was around 6 weeks i had the same thing and OH went deep, i got so scared but had no cramps or clots, the next day i popped into hospital just to be safe and they gave me a scan and everything was fine, cervix was closed and strong heart beat, she said that because there is an increased blood flow to the vagina and uterus in pregnancy that if u have deep or vigorus sex sometimes it can burst some blood vessels in there and cause slight bleeding she advised me to not have deep or vigorous sex during pregnancy and me and OH have stuck to that and changed our ways...lol but i havent had it again so i take it she was right about the vessels bursting, i would get a check anyways hun just to put your mind at ease and just to make sure everything ok, dont panic and just rest until tommorow, if bleeding gets heavier ring hospital or go in for check up x x good luck hope u ok x

awww thanks hun that does put my mind at rest alittle bit, i think i will just pop into the hospital 2moro should i go 2 A&E?

the blood supply to your lady love equipment is alot stronger now. When you ring the Dr tommorow the first thing they will no doubt ask is "have you had sex recently"

If there are no clots and no painful cramps try and get some sleep. :)

^^ what the lady above said he he ^^

the blood supply to your lady love equipment is alot stronger now. When you ring the Dr tommorow the first thing they will no doubt ask is "have you had sex recently"

If there are no clots and no painful cramps try and get some sleep. :)

thanks hun i think i'll go up 2 bed now and call the doctor 2moro thanks every1 and i'll let you know 2moro what happens

Go to the doctor just to put your mind at ease. They will probably just tell you to take it easy and not to have sex for a while. Maybe try asking your partner to not go too deep next time (im not saying he has been overly rough but it's a good idea not to if you're bleeding).

Hope you're ok.
Your cervix can be sensitive and bleeding after sex is quite common however what Tilly said I agree with nomater if the GP says it or not.

:hugs: See someone though to ease your mind x

well i rang the doctors 2day they were so unhelpful, they got a nurse 2 ring me back and she said theres not alot they can do at 7weeks, but i should come in anyway, i'm going at 11.40, i'm thinking the doctor cant give me a scan so i'm thinking just go 2 the hospital, i think i'll see what the doctors says

If you are not in any pain , no cramping ect and if there is no clots then i think that you will be fine. You should go and see the doc if the bleeding doesnt stop the doc can always put your mind at rest. You will feel a whole lot better if you know what is going on but im sure everything is o.k. Try not stress over it. Try to stay calm thats the main thing.:hugs:

here's hoping it all ok.
there's no point going to A&E in these cases I dont think as if it is the worst thing there's nothing which can be done. Go to the doc today, i'm sure it's fine.

well went 2 the docs she said eveything looks fine as it was only a little blood and it was after sex but i get a scan 2moro any way yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->