help.... im worried!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
summer had her dinner not long ago, which was cod and veg which she loves and has never had prob with before. however she is being really really sick at the mo and i mean it just keeps pumping out of her.
im worried i have made her ill as the dinner had been frozen i got it out a few hours in advance to let it defrost then i warmed it up, so my question is do meals that have been frozen have to be heated up to boiling temp espec since it was cod or not??? im confused and scared!!

any meal should always be hot but i wouldnt worry i doubt uve made her ill. if ur worried call nhs direct or ur doctors

i mean it was hot and had to be cooled down before she ate it but it wasnt like boiling! ive looked on the internet and cant see anything where it says that but i cant think what else would have caused it?

she might have a bug and just been sick after eating by coinsedence (spelt it wrong lol)

just keep an eye on her n give her lots of water :)

does she have teeth yet?

My DD#1 would do this the night before she cut a tooth.

Just projectile vomit everywhere... :dohh:

Next morning- tooth.

If this isn't it, please check her temperature, and make sure she's getting extra bottles to make up for her lack of hydration. (Be careful about water only, as it may make the situation worse for a baby that little).

hun ur not alone their, my daughter had her dinner, then throw up every where and pooed and it went every where, she did it later on after she had her dinner.

i think a bug is going round hun, just keep an eye on her give her some calpol if she gets a bit warm, but if ur concerecened hun take her to the drs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->