Help! Implantation bleeding? Not sure what's going on here! UPDATE PAGE 4

mel28nicole

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this so bare with me!!

I'm 21. When I was 16/17, I got irregular periods, usually every 3 weeks. I was on the pill for about a year and then switched to the depo shot. While I was on the depo, I did not have a period, just some random brownish spotting every few months. My last shot was September of 2011. I started getting my period normally again April 2012. I was afraid of them being irregular again, but I would get them usually every 4 weeks and would last 5-7.

In December 2012, my period was late. On the day of my period, I took a test on the day I was suppose to get my period and it was negative. I got my period 5 days later. I think I was just stressed because this was around finals week.

My last period was 5/17-21. I used a period diary on my iPhone to keep track of my period and when I have sex. My fiance and I do not use condoms, nor use birth control. We use the pull out method. Since my last period, I've had sex 5 times, once was the 28th, which my period diary says is my ovulation. On June 3rd, I had some unusual spotting. It started out brownish and a little pink, so I used a panty liner. The next day, the 4th, I put a panty liner on just to be on the safe side. Around 6 that evening, I had blood all over my panty liner, so I assumed I started my period early like I used to. I'm suppose to get my period on the 14th. I put in a tampon. It wasn't really heavy when I took it out but I put a new one in for over night. But when I woke up in the morning, I barely had anything on the tampon; if anything, it was mostly brown. I used a panty liner again just to be on the safe side, but I didn't have anything else since.

I wasn't sure what was going on, so I googled it. The only thing I can think of is implantation bleeding, which usually occurs 6-10 days after. If I calculate things, I "conceived" on the 28th and when I had this "bleeding" on the 4th, that would be 7 days. I'm not sure if I am pregnant or my body is just being dumb. Obviously it is too early for a test. I was going to take a test Tuesday, the 11th, since that would mark 2 weeks and test again on the 14th if my period doesn't come.

I've had some bloating and heartburn. A little tired, but other than that, no other symptoms. I don't want to get my hopes up, because my fiance already has. Does this sound like implantation bleeding? I've seen some people have the spotting for a few days, but I only had it for one day with the heavy flow the next and then nothing. Any help would be appreciated!

Sorry I forgot a couple symptoms: my sense of smell has increased and a little nausea here and there and I've been a little emotional. Yesterday, my fiance was messing around with me like he normally does and it made me cry.

So yesterday, June 8th I took a HPT in the morning and it was negative. Later that day I went fishing and my line got all messed up and I got really upset about it. I thought my friend was mad at me and I cried for two hours for literally no reason. I finally calmed down after I had some ice cream LOL. I keep getting really hungry but when I do eat, I just feel bloated and gassy afterwards and I just feel like crap. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding since the 3rd/4th. Period is still due the 14th. I've been consistently getting my AF every 26-28 days and if I ever do get spotting, it's usually the day before I get it. I don't really understand the whole "feeling cervix" thing but for a couple days, I was really dry, but I thought it was because I started using Summer's Eve and I assumed it just makes you dryer. But, for the last two days, I've had thicker cm. I'm trying not to think about it because I know the last time I had a scare, I had it in my head and turned out to not be pregnant. My fiance is already getting his hopes up and he seems to be excited.

I just need someone to put some insight on the whole bleeding thing. That's the only reason I really think I could possibly be pregnant.

Well no one has replied but I figured I'd give an update. AF was due the 14th and it still hasn't arrived. Took HPT friday and Saturday with BFN. Trying to hold off til Wednesday to test again if I'm still late.

hey hun! dont wana read n run but hope u get some news either way soon x

thanks ashlee! I hope so too lol it's been frustrating. Just trying not to think about it so my AF can come. Fiance's family is getting exciting about the possiblity of a pregnancy and I think they'll be more disappointed than I would be haha

i dont want to get your hopes up high either but that does sound like it could have been implantation bleeding. where there any clots with it and any cramping? i hope you get your bfp! but i missed period sounds really promising. x

I keep thinking its implantation. I didn't have any cramping and it didn't seem clotting like either. I usually do have clots when I have a period and it wasn't heavy or even a flow like. I didn't even need a tampon really but I only had panty liners and I wasn't sure if it was my period or not so I just used a tampon but I didn't even need it. I was late in December an got my AF 5 days late so Wednesday Will mark 5 days so I'm gonna wait til then. I've just had little symptoms like being tired and nausea here and there. Heartburn in the morning and late at night. So I will definitely post an update Wednesday

the wait must be killing you! im waiting to see if my period will show up on friday.. and i am super nervous. i have sore nipples, achy breasts, mood swings. one minute im happy as can be the next im mad about nothing lol. i have flu like symptoms , headaches, and as of right now i am super tired to the point where i just want to take i nap. and i have some cramping on and off:shrug:

That sounds promising! When is your AF due? Wednesday can't come soon enough I'm only waiting til then because I feel I may have just ovulated later (I don't keep track so I have no idea) and I may get it tomorrow and I don't wanna waste another test haha

That sounds promising! When is your AF due? Wednesday can't come soon enough I'm only waiting til then because I feel I may have just ovulated later (I don't keep track so I have no idea) and I may get it tomorrow and I don't wanna waste another test haha

thank you!!! and af is due friday,haha i understand lol. i need friday to get here super fast lol

This morning I woke up with extreme indigestion and heartburn and I got frustrated and took my last digital yet and once again I got a BFN. as each day goes on I'm slowly thinking my spotting I had was a period but its messing with me because I've never had such a light period so early before. I know if I make an appointment for a blood test ill end up getting that stupid AF lol.

Id recommend a blood test! Best of luck!! Sounds promising

If the bleeding I had was an AF (a very short and light one at that) then my next AF would be July 1st so I think I'm just gonna wait it out another week to see what happens. With my luck ill go in to do a blood test and end up getting my AF lol. Anytime I go to the doctor I'm on my period so anytime they ask about possible pregnancy I'm like NOPE lol. The first time I was getting a Pap smear I got my period and had to reschedule lol

i understand lol. a blood test is accurate but waiting it out is an option too lol. hope af stays away!

My fiance wants me to get check out. He says I've been acting different and thinks I'm pregnant but the tests keep saying negative! I haven't been moody before an AF since I was on BC. When I got off, I have been fairly normal before I have my period again. The only way I expect it coming is looking at the calendar since I'm usually right on 28 days. His family keeps pushing to get a blood test done. My doctor I usually went to isn't at the place I go to and I have no idea where she went. Do I make an appointment? Or can I just walk in and ask for a blood test? When I was on the depo I did a urine pregnancy test everytime before a shot but I'm unsure about a blood test.

im not sure if its the same at every hospital but for mine you could just walk in and ask for one. so you could either call in and make one which would probaly be easier or you could just walk in depending on the hospital. for what i know they are very accurate and rarely false. or you could always go to a planned parenthood too

Yeah the place I go is called Centerville Clinics so I think I'm gonna give it til next Friday and if I'm still getting negatives and no AF then I'll just walk in and ask for one. Or figure out where I can go for one lol. Thanks for the help =)

Another BFN today. 7 days late. Guess I'm waiting til Monday now and then calling the doctor. I just feel pregnant. I can't handle this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->