Help! Implantation bleeding? Not sure what's going on here! UPDATE PAGE 4

keeping my fingers crossed! and af came yesterday for me, so defiently not pregnant. no more symptom spotting for me lol

I'm so confused with myself. I went to the potty around 10 last night and when I wiped there was pink on it so I thought my AF would be arriving. Well I put in a tampon and took it out later and it just had a little but of brown on it so I figured AF would be in full force in the morning. Well here we are and I have nothing. Took another test and BfN. I'm so confused lol. 10 days late now.

I'm going through the same thing. I started 8 days early the second day i did have clots. Its very unusual for me. My period last 6 days every month but this time it only lasted for two. I had unprotected sex during my most fertile days. i have no idea what's going on.

I'm assuming the spotting I had on the 4th was my period and not implantation bleeding. But I wasn't careful the last few weeks thinking I was already pregnant and I had a spot when I wiped on Saturday the 23rd. I'm taking another pregnancy test later this week so we'll see!

I just came across your post! My fingers are crossed that you get a BFP!!!

Well i hope you get a bfp this time. I'm going to wait until a few days after my expected day af to take another pc. I took one today and it was a bfn. I'm thinking it is still too early for me to take one but i wasn't sure.

Hi all! i am keeping my fingers crossed for you Nicole :) i think you are pregnant ;) i have the same problem with Luckymommy,,i had bleeding 6 days before my expected date, lasted for only 2 days with clots..out of curiousity, i did a pregnancy test last Sunday but its BFN... i made again today and still BFN... :(

If the original spotting I had was AF, my next AF would be due around July 1st. In that time, we weren't careful at all. Before he would pull out but he didn't while I was thinking I was pregnant lol. I had some pink when I wiped on Saturday thinking my AF was here but it never arrived lol. I ordered some HPT online and I'm waiting for them to arrive. Should be tomorrow. So I'll probably be testing on Friday again.

can i just say your profile pic is so sweet :) you guys look super happy, i'm only wishing the best for you :)

stay positive, it's gonna happen :)baby:)

can i just say your profile pic is so sweet :) you guys look super happy, i'm only wishing the best for you :)

stay positive, it's gonna happen :)baby:)

Awe thank you! That pic was from our engagement photos. :)

I appreciate everyone's support! I'm so confused with my body haha. I'm trying to not think about it too much so I don't stress but I do feel pregnant. My tests should be in tomorrow so I'm testing first thing in the morning Friday and I'm hoping its positive :)

You do look really happy in that pic :) keeping my fingers xd for you. Good luck!

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/IMG_0390_zps7f1a7d8a.jpg

Well everyone, after negative tests on AF due date the 14th, 15th, 18th, 20th, and 23rd, I think I FINALLY got a :bfp: this morning at 2 weeks late :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->