help! Is it pos or neg?

purplelilly

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that I hate these things! both of these were taken this am (i know you're supposed to use it in the afternoon but i drink alot and it's always diluted down to nothing:blush:) Anyhoooooo, the top test is First Response I had left over from last month and the bottem is an Answer strip (which looking back I don't think I've ever got a positive out of:nope:) I've got a 23 day cycle and today is cd11 so i think i'm on track

any suggestions? been trying for 7mths now and looking for some guidance! doc suggested opk's 2mths ago testing at cd12-17 but i never got a pos!

Soooooo confussed and ready to be preggo with #1 already!!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
Is it the first test this month? I'd say it's at least getting there, so get to it!

I used the smileys when ttc 1st time around, so there was never any doubt if it was positive or not (I would often be at work and there was no time for squinting at lines! :haha:)

Maybe start testing a little earlier in the month? you have quite a short cycle, so might be an idea to check you are covering the bases.

It's the first First Reponse Test this month but i was using the Answer Strips for 4 days with almost no test line showing so that light line is actually an improvement:haha: Last month i used a digital cuz i just needed a month without guessing to save my sanity! My cycle has always been short (18 days in my teens:wacko:) but since a short stint on the pill 10yrs ago it's 23-24 every month so i figured the cd12-17 testing was just missing o- hopefully i'm on the right track!

well they say that you get your period around 14 days after ovulation, so it may be an idea to test a little earlier next month (if there is a 'next month', I hope that's it now for a year or so!)

OK, so i'm alittle obsessed this month so here is an Answer stick from abit ago (pic taken at 5min) MAJOR difference from this am... should i take it as a pos surge? once again only half the line is as dark/darker?

Why they got to make this sooooo confusing? :wacko:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
The first pic the top test looks + but not the 2nd. Your last picture looks + to me. I've always heard if at least 50% of the line is the same color or darker than the control line it's +. I'd :sex: just to cover your basis and keep testing. Also, don't use FMU on ovulation tests. It's best to test in the afternoon after holding it for a few hours. Good luck!!! :thumbup:

Definitely gonna :sex:! I unfortunately work with no a/c so i drink ALOT and afternoon pee is always diluted but today i held it for 4hrs so i'm happy for more than just a possible + :blush: I'll probably still test tonight and tomarrow (this kit comes with alot of strips that are only good for 30 days so there is major poas love in my house!) and see if they go lighter or not.

Who would have ever thought texting a opk stick to DH would become sexting lol!:haha:

I'd say you're getting close. Probably tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->