HELP!! Is my chart similar to anyone elses? Stalkers Need!! LOL

babymumma6

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

Just wondering if you can help me? before today my chart said i ovulated on day 13 which i did. I had an ultrasound done and he said that i had already ovualted for this cycle. Now the chart is saying day CD23. I was due for my AF on Monday and it still hasnt arrived. I have done 3 tests DPO 10, 11 and 15 and they where all BFN... Do you think its worth me getting a blood test? Has this happened to anyone else?

What happens to your chart when you are pregnant? does it stay high or go low (like when AF arrives)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/325a4d

Thanks Ladies!!

:dust:

Usually, when you are pregnant, the temps stay high.

This looks promising unless something has made your temps erratic - illness, infection, etc?

Hey Kates84

No i havent had any sickness..

Is it normal to have the dip on day 6-7?

Fertility Friend has put your last few temperatures at clear circles rather then filled, have you been taking them at different times? This makes a huge impact on your data over-all and will give these erratic temps. It is vital that you take the temperature at the same time every day (I set an alarm and go back to sleep after) and that you do them immediately upon waking (don't even talk or get out of bed to get your thermometer)

It is a nightmare maintaining all of this, but defo worth it.

As for your :bfn: OPK it is all too easy to miss the LH surge as it only lasts a few hours, this month was the first time that I managed to catch it and I have been using OPK since September.

Early in the cycle it's normal to fluctuate a lot so your drop on day 6-7 is fairly normal (but like Feisty Fidget said, if you dont do them at the same time each day, it can cause them to be a bit mad).

What I find interesting is your second temp dip - day 20 to day 22. A dip sometimes occurs in the second part of your cycle around implantation - and then it rises back up after implantation. This is not the case in every pregnancy but it is cause for hope. Don't buy the pram yet of course, it could be a fluke but if that was my chart I'd be cautiously optimistic.

Thanks again...

I have been on holidays so i was taking my temp at 9 every morning but because i have gone back to work i have had to change the time to 7... which is the time i get up.

Seeing doctor on Tuesday.. so we will see what he says, i hope he does a blood test! just want to move on and try again if im not pregnant..BUT I WANT TO KNOW NOW...LOL

Have just double checked your chart and your only 9DPO, I think it is waaay too early to start stressing just yet or do you have a short LP?

I too am only 9DPO today and I refuse to test until 18DPO as I would rather wait it out then cause additional stress. Good Luck x

Nah i know i ovulated on the 13. I had an ultra sound which said i had already ovulated for this cycle. Fertility Friend changed my chart this morning. Now its saying i ovulated on the 23.. which unless i have 2 i one month..its wrong. So im 17 DPO.

Thanks again
:dust:[/QUOTE]

Ooops sorry babymamma, don't blame you for getting antsy then!

I really hope your doc does a hcg blood test and it's positive, sending you lots of sticky :dust: xxx

Ohh sorry I didn't mean to sound nasty.. Lol I really appreciate your help.. I'll keep you posted. 

Aww bless you, you didn't sound nasty in the slightest I just felt bad for misreading your chart :hugs:

That is definately strange, how long have you been charting? This is the first time this has happened? If so it looks to be promising as I've seen some women don't get :bfp: until sometimes 2 or 3 months into the pregnancy. Keeping my FX'd for you. Hope the doctor has an answer for you hun.

Hey angelgirl86,

I have been charting since October 2010 this is the first month that I have actually ovulated due to clomid. It Defenantly has not happened before. This morning it was 36.8 again so it's staying high. I hope the doc has some answers. If I'm not preg I would to like starting again. I hate waiting, so inpatient!! Lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->