Help?! Is this cramping normal?

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm 5+2 and been having some real bad cramps today. I cramped yesterday also but wasn't anywhere near as bad. I keep rushing to the loo thinking I'm bleeding as I feel quite 'wet' (sorry tmi)
Has anyone had cramping like this and all been ok?
Thanks xx

I have cramping like this quite often.. Almost feels like period pains and sometimes a stitch like pain. I think it is normal or I hope..Probably just your uterus stretching a little or getting ready to x
Congrats btw :)

I had loads of cramping in the first 6-8 weeks. No matter how many times I read it was normal and would stop, I still kept searching online to make sure. Sure enough, after 8 weeks-ish the cramps stopped and now I just feel a twinge here and there sometimes at 10 weeks.

I had cramping in the first few weeks too ... it was about my only early pregnancy symptom! They eased up by about 7-8 weeks.

I had lots of cramping in weeks 4 and 5. It's normal.

Thanks everyone. Note to self...try to relax! X

Same! I had lots of cramping Week 4 and 5.

I called my dr. and she said it's totally normal just let her know if there is any bleeding.

Before I even knew I was pregnant I for sure thought my period was starting. Thats what my cramps felt like. As you can see from my ticker everything turned out just fine. :) have a happy and healthy nine months!

Yes very normal and I still get them at 11 weeks!

x

I have had the cramping since the day before af was due and that is exactly what it felt like. I was reassured by ladies on here and gp this is normal. I also feel wet and was popping to the loo to check all the time, am told this is normal too lol. It is impossible not to worry! :hugs:

Yup, very normal!!! I am experiencing it as well. As long as your cramps aren't extremely painful and/or you are bleeding, you're just fine! :)

Hard not to worry though, I know!!! I'm a total worrywart myself. :haha:

So, so, so glad you all have had the cramping too!

I just found out 2 days ago that I'm pregnant and yesterday and today I've been having little cramps in the lower tummy, then around one ovary, then the other ovary and then feeling the "wet" feeling too. In fact I just went to the bathroom thinking, "omg...af just started didn't she?!?". Fx that nothing goes wrong for anyone! :hugs:

Thankyou everyone for your reassuring comments, I have still found myself checking when I wipe 'just in case'. I know I will probably have cramped with my other children but I cant remember at all!
Congratulations to each of you on your pregnancies! Xx

I TOTALLY had this and it was awful. Everyone kept telling me that they were like AF cramps... NO WAY! It would be like every hour, and I would be shaking and sweating from the pain. I ended up going to Dr and had an US at 5+5 and it was just growing and stretching pains. I had them from week 5 to about 8. I get twinges now but nothing like these were. Easier said than done, but try not to worry. CONGRATS!

I have that obsession when I wipe too haha! I just have to check and I'm so relieved when it's clear:thumbup:

Me too! Never scrutinised my toilet paper so much! Made hubby go out and buy the white loo roll as the peach colour was making it look funny :wacko:

All the lovely ladies on here have helped put my mind at rest xxx

I just went thru this today.. and im 7 weeks 2 days.. i ended up laying on my bed with a heating pad for 2 hours urgh! it hurt so bad and i deff. was feeling the wetness also..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->