HELP, is this possible??

CupcakeGirl2

Reaction score
so I did an HPT this morning and it was BFN and then I did one this evening and BFP! Showed up instantly but my digital FRER says no.. could I be pregnant?!

Here’s my photos

Top one is this morning, second is this evening BFP third is an opk and last is FRER digital

1229-E197-90-B2-482-B-BE49-9-ACA8140-D2-CA

It makes no sense to me!

FMU today is negative but last nights evening was positive. Can that even happen and be real?

I’m not sure. But I always got stronger positives with smu or afternoon pee when I was in the tww when I was expecting my son. Hoping for a bfp for you yet!

I hope you get some answers soon, same thing happened to me yesterday am bfn then bfp lastnight then this morning bfn. It's confusing as hell.

I got my blood results back from my fertility doctor and she said my progesterone was only an 8!!! It should be 15 or way higher and so she said my pregnancy test that I had was most likely correct when it was positive but due to my progesterone I progesterone I lost it :( so I’m getting some prescribed progesterone meds to start once my period ends, well most likely lost it due to that, I’m waiting for a call back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->