Help Ladies! Symptoms?!

ditsy-dolly

Reaction score
hello everyone :D
it's my first time on a forum so not sure if I am doing this right :laugh2:
I was due for the dreaded :witch: to appear today but she's a no show, just came off the pill nearly 2 months ago now and had extremely irregular bleeding (bled for 3 weeks straight!) - Working out from the previous month I'd say my AF had happened on the 9th March, meaning this month's AF was due today. In the past 4 days I've noticed tender nipples/breasts which I never get, they also feel heavy and full. Been quite bloated too.. not usual for me either (unless I've just eaten a 3 course meal!) :laugh2: Today especially I have noticed I am feeling sick but not being sick and extreme fatigue that appears out of nowhere! Took a test last night and got a BFN, this would be my first and I have no idea what to look out for, just wondering if this sounds familiar to any of you guys? If so, when would you reccommend testing? Please write back you guys.

Claire.

I would wait another couple of days and if you still dont get :witch: then test again. Have you been charting your BBT to know when you are ovulating?

Hi - they sound like they could be promising symptoms but bcp can mess with you for longer than you might think I'm afraid.

Wait a couple more days and test again, some people on here haven't got their positive results until a few days after AF was late.

You should also test in a morning, not on a night, as the hormones get more concentrated overnight, so test the first time you go in the morning :)

Good luck x

Nope, have not been charting as I'm normally very irregular and have not got a clue! :laugh2: , I will test again at the end of this week so that hormone has some time to build. Thanks for replying guys :) hope it's a :bfp: :D x

good luck, hope you get your:bfp: xx

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck honey!! :thumpup:

Lots of Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

hey girls, got the :witch: today :( not only that my boyfriend of 3 years who I am crazy about just finished with me. Now I'm truly lost. I honestly don't know what to do now. :( x

Aw honey, really sorry to hear about AF and your boyfriend.

It's not much consolation, but at least you aren't pregnant and alone...

Hope things get better for you soon x

Hi everyone. I need some help/encouragement/support. I am 31 with partially diagnosed PCOS. I went off the pill the last week of January, 28 days later I received AF. Normal cycle, 6 days. Then 23 days later I received AF in March. So cycle is 23-28 days. Went to the doctor and she said to start trying every other day from the end of my March cycle. Hubby and I did and we even took it an additional week out. As of now, if my cycle is 23 days I would have gotten AF on the 7th and nothing so far. If it is a 28 day cycle, I should receive on Easter Sunday. I have been on prenatal vitamins since February (dr said to start the folic acid then if trying) and my symptoms are:

Extremely sore boobs with painful nipples (no discoloration/veins/bumps)
Extreme bloated feeling for the last week or two (not sure if it's because of pg or the PCOS)
Lots of wind for the last few weeks (embarrassing!!!)
Heartburn (could be the GERD from eating certain things though too)
Had a metallic taste in my mouth 2 weeks ago for about a week
Feeling tired all the time
Cramping, but not constant...sometimes only when wind comes around (sorry!!! TMI)
As of a couple days ago, becoming nauseated after eating anything
About 2 inches below my belly button I have a "lump" like feeling around the pelvic bone.

I tested this morning, but without first morning urine, and it came up negative. My mom and sister both had horrible time testing and sister tested so low on the blood test that the dr. had her setup for a D&C appt!! The blood test finally showed up after she left the office and they called her right away.

Can you wonderful women give me any ideas on what to do? I'm excited/nervous/scared. My hubby and I want a baby, but my PCOS has given me a lot of issues (especially weight gain) in the last few months. Sorry this is so long! Thanks!!!

I'm so sorry honey!! That's terrible. Well I agree with JayDee, atleast you're not pregnant and alone. Take Care.

Hello again ladies :)
Just a quick note to say hello and that all is well with me and my man again. Still living with my mom again though, think it's best we leave it a while before moving back in together. Went to visit him on the 17th as friends, by the 19th.. we couldn't help ourselves and ended up in bed haha. So I was working out if my AF was due on our anniversary so I could see if it's worth buying some sexy undies.. (TMI lol).. then noticed.. I was ovulating from the 18th to roughly the 23rd of this month.. so we ended up having intercourse smack bang in the middle of ovulation! Let's see what happens now, AF is due on the 5th May. :O xxx

woah, that is a huge development. I'm glad you are taking it slow :p this time around. That is very similar to what happened with my husband and I when we had broken up then "GOT BACK TOGETHER" if you know what i mean. LOL I hope it all works out for you and you get what you need for everything to work in the long run. :D *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->