Help! M&P Luna or Bugaboo Bee?

sensimilla

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I'm 24weeks now with our little girl and already started shopping, mostly clothes, but it's time to start to get the other bigger things. My family is coming to London for holiday in a few weeks and we want to do the whole shopping for our little girl. We already have the Maxi Cosy in Happy Flower and bumper&sleeping bag sets, decoration and playing mat from Vertbaudet. Now here we are at the pushchairs...

We were searching and looking around in shops a lot and there are 2 favourites we can't decide between. It's been for weeks that we're thinking and thinking, but no progress. Both has advantages and disadvantages compared to each other, but we still don't get nowwhere.

So it's the Mamas&Papas Luna and the Bugaboo Bee we are talking about...

If you have one of them or heard reviews from friends or anything, please help!

Our opinion is that the Lune comes in really cool colours, we would choose the cress one, what is a nice green with matching liner which is green/purple-ish. It looks really cool. It's 8.8kg, that is really important for us to be light. We love the stiye, it's preatty good, it lies completely flat (and you can even buy a soft carrycot as well to fit in the puschair what we would buy) has adjustable leg rest and the whole seat is adjustable however you want your baby to lie or sit. The handle bar is adjustable as well, the lowest one fits me very well, as I'm quite small. It's bigger than the Bee, but still good for my small figure. The only thing we don't like and afraid of, that it doesn't have suspensions. It still goes very smooth while you push, though. I red a lot of reviews and people has the most of the problems with the one from last year. Since then those problems are solved in the new one....for example it has a bumper bar, leg rest is adjustable, seat is bigger. People mostly love the new one.
And it's only 150pounds, on sale it's 135 at the moment. The carrycot is 60 and the liner is 15 with head supporter for 10. So it would all cost only up to 235pound.

The Bee is really cool as well, looks a bit strange, but we still like it, as we don't like ordinary pushchairs. It's smaller than it looks in the pictures, that I really like, as I mentioned I'm small and it feels so compact in my hands while pushing. Because of the suspensions it feels a bit smoother while pushing and I guess I would feel more difference in a park. The seat is not lies completely flat, but still recommended from birth. We would buy a babynest to make it more comfortable and warm. Seat is reversible that is not really important for me and we can put the maxi cosi on if we want but it's still not very important either. I don't think I would use it a lot with car seat as it's not really good for a long time for tiny babies. The colours are not the best, but we would choose the yellow one (like the Luna cress better). It's 7,7kg so there is 1kg difference, what is not much. People in reviews often say that bigger kids (we say after 18months) are stuck and not comfortable in the seats....I don't know, some people say it's still perfect at 4year old as well. It's 330 on babypages with babynest costs 50, so 380.

The question is if the Bee worth 160pounds more or the Luna is good enough? Bee maybe seems a bit better quality, but we still love the Luna as well.

So the most important thing is the Bee has suspensions, so feels a bit smoother while pushing. And a bit smaller and more compact, but it's not a too big deal. Colours are better in Luna and it's cheaper. We are Hungarians and I'll travel a lot with the baby. The carrycot maybe doesn't make it easier at the beginning with the Luna (stewardesses will deal with it) But the reviews say both of them fold easily and small.

So, it's soooo hard to decide. Please help!!! Sorry about the long thing and mistakes, as I'm not native English.

Attachments

• 102189401.jpg
    102189401.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • 102189401_2.jpg
    102189401_2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
  • bugaboo-bee-stroller.jpg
    bugaboo-bee-stroller.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
I wanted a luna..but someone told me they tipped back really easy, not sure how true that is though. If I was going to buy anyone it would be the luna, looks much better x

My friend had a bugaboo which played up so she bought the bee and loves it. She let me try it and its very light and folds up compact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->