Help me choose a mei tai!

S

Shifter

I have my eye on a couple of custom jobs, one Baby Hawk: black with a skull design (hubby particularly keen on that one!) and a Blue star scape Mei Tai Baby.

But I've also been looking at the ready to ship ones on Mei Tai Baby and like about 5 of them!

How do I go about choosing?! I'm not really prepared to spend a fortune on a collection, so no suggestions to get all of them please lol! This is my xmas pressie from hubby so have to just pick one for now, but am open to getting a second one some time early next year.

OMG i love the 7th one along on the top row of the ready to ship - its black with a big flower on it.....dunno if you'd think it was too girly tho ? IMO its not but i dont have a boy and it might be a different story if i were carying a boy :shrug:

I like that one too! It's one of the least girly ones on there, I reckon but I'm not too fussed about girliness or not. For myself I usually go for dark colours but some of these carriers are bringing out the girly in me. I don't care for Jack, he doesn't have a gender yet anyway and it's not like his willy will disappear if he is carried in purple sling. I like the first one on the top, and all of the bottom row :rofl:

Argh! How is anyone supposed to choose just one?!

On the ready to ship page I love the second, third, and sixth, and the first on the bottom row :dohh:

They are all gorgeous, so at least you know it will be lovely whatever you get!

I like that one too! It's one of the least girly ones on there, I reckon but I'm not too fussed about girliness or not. For myself I usually go for dark colours but some of these carriers are bringing out the girly in me. I don't care for Jack, he doesn't have a gender yet anyway and it's not like his willy will disappear if he is carried in purple sling. I like the first one on the top, and all of the bottom row :rofl:

Argh! How is anyone supposed to choose just one?!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->