Help me choose!

Smudge101

Reaction score
I have the first set but I can't decide if I prefer the 2nd picture. Tempted to go and see if I can swap it. Don't have the receipt though but it should be ok for a straight swap (I'll actually be paying more towards) - has anyone had any trouble returning things to Babies R Us?

What do you girls think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 58
It will only let me post 1 pic at a time!

This is the one I'm thinking of changing to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 12
Sorry but I like the 2nd one!! It's very cute. X

Babies r us gave me tons of trouble returning things without a receipt, did you use a rewards card? That's the only way they would do it, they were able to get my receipt from my card

They are both SO cute! For my personal taste I like the second one. Have you opened the bedding? I think as long as it isn't used you won't have a problem exchanging. I returned a Graco Travel Crib to Babies R Us and there was no issue with that.

My friend bought us it as a gift hence why I don't have the receipt.

It's not been opened and still has the tags on. I am wavering towards the 2nd one though.

2nd one, I bought it as a gift for my friend :) so adorable. You should be fine for an exchange at BRU

I think I'm going to go and swap it tomorrow. Thanks guys :)

seems the second one is the popular one.

personally i like the design on the second one but I'd go for the first one simply because I hate when things like bedding have neutral / dull look even more when it comes to baby things. I love my colours and hence I prefer the 1st.

I absolutely luuuurrrrrvvvveeee the Olive & Henri set (second set) it was the set that I wanted... but OH & MIL ended up buying the Starry Night - Winnie the Pooh set from Babies R Us instead! I've let it slide for now... but I know I will be purchasing the Olive & Henri set at some point in the near future as it is just too cute! x

I absolutely luuuurrrrrvvvveeee the Olive & Henri set (second set) it was the set that I wanted... but OH & MIL ended up buying the Starry Night - Winnie the Pooh set from Babies R Us instead! I've let it slide for now... but I know I will be purchasing the Olive & Henri set at some point in the near future as it is just too cute! x

I'm contemplating the starry night crib set as I think it will go better in our room with been white. But if I don't end up with that one I'll get the olive and Henry crib set too.

seems the second one is the popular one.

personally i like the design on the second one but I'd go for the first one simply because I hate when things like bedding have neutral / dull look even more when it comes to baby things. I love my colours and hence I prefer the 1st.

I originally went with the first one because it was brighter than the second. But the set of quite white and the cot I've chosen is cream and pine so when I saw it all set up together in the shop, after I'd bought both separately, I didn't think it looked right.

The first set would look better with a plain white cot I think.

Could you not get the second one aswell As a spare for when you put the first one in the wash xx

Could you not get the second one aswell As a spare for when you put the first one in the wash xx

Yeah I did contemplate that but the babies not really going to be sleeping in the cot for about 6 months as he/she will be in the crib in our room until then so it seems silly to spend £65 on an extra set at the moment.

They let me swap it.

Much happier with the Olive and Henry set :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->