*Help me decide ladies *

sweetcheeks85

Reaction score
So I thought I had found my perfect pram- Silvercross 3d in Ebony, fell in love with this pram as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Put a £100 deposit down at the babyshow and its due to be delivered in August.

However........over the last couple of weeks the Quinny Buzz 3 has caught my eye. And I think I like it better than the 3d. My OH is really not impressed with me at the moment, he cant believe Ive changed my mind when I havent even got my pram yet :blush:

Im really in two minds, dont know whether to stick with the 3D for now and change it after 5/6 months as I now hate the thought of LO facing away from me once out of the pram mode. Never bothered me before now lol.

Ive got a Peugot 207 and still need to make sure im going to get the 3D in it never mind the Quinny, does anyone know if either of these fit?

My 3D is only costing me £350 this is including the car seat and all the accesories whereas the Quinny will sock me about £600 odds online.

So ladies honest opinions please......3d or Quinny Buzz????

had 3d for my son 2 years ago and it was lovely and worth every penny, was so comfortable and sometimes would only seetle and sleep in the pram and not in he moses basket.

Have you looked on Ebay for brand new Quinnys hun? Good packages, brand new :D

Shop around for Quinny. I got mine with carseat, carrycot and all the extras like rain cover, shopping bag, mozzy net etc etc for £400.

I love my Quinny, you could always sell your 3D if you dont like it?

I'm crazy about the Quinny Buzz, even pushed a few around the stores and I'm not even preggers yet! :blush::rofl: I don't want to confuse you even more, but have you checked out the Stokke Explory that seats baby higher up and closer to you? Loving that too.

I had a quinny buzz with lottie and will be having one this time too! I loved it, the maxi cosi is a brill car seat and the pushchair is fab too! The wheels fold quite flat so good for most boots! I can;t wait to get mine!! :-D

3d is a lovely pram, but Ive just sold mine for the reason that you said - I wanted my baby to face me, and she got too big to lie in it, the pram area in the 3d is really quite small, and will prob only last three months max, depending on size of baby. Hope this helps. Oh and the car seat for the 3d is pretty crappy and very heavy, whereas the maxi cosi that would fit on the quinny is very lightweight.

Was it easy enough to sell ure 3d MUMOF? how much did u get if you dont mind me asking xoxo

Was it easy enough to sell ure 3d MUMOF? how much did u get if you dont mind me asking xoxo

I sold it for £120 on Ebay plus postage and packing, not bad really. (this was without the car seat).

hi , i purchased my quinny buzz when my daughter was 2 months old because I really wanted her facing me, I absolutley love it, the first seat unit that lasts them up until 18 mths is so comfy I want to get in it myself. I dont think it olds up as small as a normal puschair because if you have the seat facing you you have to remove the seat unit to fold the chassis. I got my buzz from the pram centre online, its the cheapest I found.

Well my other half has finally agreed to let me do what I want and get the Quinny if it will make me happy :smug:

Now I need to try and get some of my deposit back from the pram center, on my reciept it says that

1) If goods are cancelled or changed whileitems are not reserved in the warehouse yet then a £15 admin fee will apply

2) If goods are cancelled or exchanged while in the warehouse then full deposit will be forfited.

However it then goes onto say
" we are happy to exchange or refund anu unused items as sold with your reciept within 28 days."

Hopefully the goods will not be in the warehouse yet as they werent due to get delivered/collected till Sept. What do you think my chances of getting some of my deposit back is ladies? Going to phone tom at work if I get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->