Help me decide or add to my list

rachmumtobe

Reaction score
I've feel like I've been looking at names for our second child since our first was a newborn and now that I'm pregnant again I'm quite worried that in 3 years I haven't found another name I really like.

It's still very early on but I don't think we'll be finding out the sex and so want to have at least two names in mind for a boy or girl.

I like Samuel/Sam but oh doesn't.

Boys so far

Max
Laurence (family name) oh would use this as a first name but I'm not sure, has it got a shortened version? Our lb is Finley and goes by that or Fin

Girls

Katie (Iris will be the middle name)
Sadie - not too sure

There's other names I like but I can't see me calling my child them

Alistair
Jennifer
Ronan

I need your help please :)

I like Max a lot... but how about Maxim and short Max?

I don't like Sadie at all....

Lawrence- Larry?? mmm

Not sure if I am help at all...I kind of don't like any of them ......

But!! Do not take my opinions personally!!...I am sure your baby will have perfect name that suit him or her....

My sister is pregnant again and she is not telling her names!! uuuuugh...
She said she has to wait and see what baby looks like;):haha:.
But when my first niece was born she named her Scarlett Lia and if it was a boy he would be named: Claudio:happydance:

I love Max, if this baby is a boy he is going to be Max xx

I like Max (would prefer to love a name though) and I think it's probably the only name I'm gonna get oh to even think about. Laurence would be the middle name.

Max Laurence or Laurence Max?

How about Maxwell Laurence? I love both names, both on my short list! I'm not much help with girls names - we can't even decide on our own favourites!! :haha:

How about Maxwell Laurence? I love both names, both on my short list! I'm not much help with girls names - we can't even decide on our own favourites!! :haha:

I like the sound of Maxwell Laurence....but there is a coffee brand Maxwell....and I do not like when someone would say: I hate Maxwell while the child is in a room...

That's why I do not like names that are used to name objects or seasons..( Winter, summer...you name it):blush:

Samuel/Sam - personally not a fan
Max - LOVE the name Maxwell
Laurence - I like this, actually. NN could be Larry, Lauren, Lars

Katie Iris - It's okay; I would suggest a full name like Kathryn, Katrina, Katelyn, etc.
Sadie Iris - I actually like these 2 names together, but Sadie alone seems like a pet name to me, although pretty.

Alistair - Love this, really
Jennifer - Not a fan because of personal associations, but nothing wrong with this name otherwise
Ronan - I like this, For a girl would be pretty as Ronyn (ronn-in) sounds like Robyn but different twist :)

Laurence has loads of short versions

Lau
Laurie
Law
Wren
Larry
Lars

Katie is cute

We're using Maxwell
I think Maxwell Laurence is lovely

The coffee brand thing puts us off but the name came before the coffee:)

In the book little women the main male character Is Laurie (laurence in full). I like it.

I really like Laurie too. I feel like a need a name ending in ie/ey. I'm so used to saying Finley now that with Max I think I end up calling him Maxie. That's why I liked Sam as I'd call him Sammy but oh doesn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->