Help me decide!

CassieSims

Reaction score
Ok, I absolutely love the name Cora, that is going to be what I call my baby if it's a girl. But I want a cuter full name so that Cora can be the nickname. I have already researched, I hate Cordelia, anything with belle in it, etc. my last name is Roberts so it has to flow... Can you think of any?

Here are a few other names I really like as well, what makes a good middle name?

Cora, Astrid, Nova, Finleigh, Dawn

For a boy I really like Dean, and I'm looking for a unique middle name like the ones below. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Dean, McCormack, Finley, Sebastian

I Love Coraline. And it is a fabulous kids book of the same name (with a few scary parts) that you can read to her when she is a little older.

Oh and Coraline Finleigh Roberts has a nice flow.

I know of a Coral. But I like Coraline! Coraline Nova or Coraline Astrid would be my votes!

Edit: oh and I like Dean Sebastian :)

One of my best friends is Corinne. I never call her Cora but I guess it could be a creative nickname. Same with Corinna maybe? xxx

I like all the suggestions... Coralie, Coraline, Corrina - all very cute!

Dean Sebastian sounds nice!

Addt'l suggestions:

Dean Christian
Dean Elijah
Dean Orion

OMG! I was watching Lord of the rings and all of a sudden thought of the name McKinleigh and I just twisted slightly and thought of McCorleigh.... (Pronounced Mih-Core-Lee) I absolutely LOVE it. Cora is a suitable nickname too!!!

McCorleigh Astrid Roberts :)

Do you want feedback? Because I have some but it is not positive so I won't say it if you don't want it. (Not an opinion thing - I think the name is lovely - a concern).

Sure, I tend to take opinions with a grain of salt but there might be something about this name I haven't noticed yet.

Okay - and this might be my New York accent but you know how kids can tease and it sounds a bit like Mc-whore-lee.

I love the name Coraline!! Planned on using it until hubby saw the movie, don't think he would let me use it now :haha:

I don't mind McCorleigh! It would be unfortunate if children made the same connection Mint did though, haha. Maybe it does have to do with accents though - I probably wouldn't have ever thought of it that way!

Haha! I actually giggled at that. I'm not really worried about that, unfortunate nicknames come from any name and I plan on calling her Cora from day 1. :)

But thank you!

That's good - in that case it is a lovely long form name she can use when she is older! Exciting that you found your name :)

Thank you! I'm completely in love with it now, I hope you all have this same moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->