Help me figure out my chart!? Bfp?

ScorpioLoz

Reaction score
Right, where do I start!?... I am currently in my second cycle of Clomid. Last month was a first for everything... Opks, bbt, scans EVERYTHING! As you have clocked, last month didn't work too well but I did ovulate on 50mg! So look on the bright side!

This month, I have been much more relaxed and less obsessive as I felt like I knew what I was doing. Everything went smoothly.
I am now 16dpo. I was due af at 12dpo and I got a temp dip, spotting and even got the tell tale af signs the day before! You know... Backache, cramps and skin breakout... The lot! Obviously, I cried, I was disappointed!

However no full flow came. All I got was gunky brown stuff Saturday and Sunday. Monday and tues was only slight brown. My temperatures have risen again too as you can see in my chart. I think this makes it triphasic.

Anyway, what I want to know is what you all think about my chart. Yesterday and today I've had heartburn, slight cramps and fatigue. I am not testing till Monday as I will have all day with my partner to soak in the bfp/bfn news

Many thanks xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 22
The fact that your temp hasn't dipped below (or even close to) the coverline makes me think you may indeed be looking forward to a BFP. Especially combined with AF being a no-show. Definitely keeping my fx'ed that good news is just around the corner for you!

I think you ovulated cd20 the reason you have dotted crosshairs is because of the Ewcm you put on your chart, looks like you could be pregnant especially since you was due Af at 12dpo
I'd test good luck!! x

Dotted crosshairs only appeared when I put a note/reminder in for Monday to test. Maybe it doesn't like me looking too far into the future lol! It was solid red before I did that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->